Community post

Discussion

So unsure...

Well, my husband and I have been TTC for about four months now, after a miscarriage last October.

This month, around 3 DPO I was in the bathroom floor throwing up, complete stomach upset, cramps, etc. Since then I have been nauseous every day with terrible heartburn. Around 4pm every day I have to take a nap because I'm so sleepy. No breast tenderness at the moment (although they feel bigger), but my BBT is around 99.3 every day (usually around 98.6). Plus I have had the worst mood swings...(my poor husband). Now I'm about 9-10 DPO and testing (I know it's too early, but I'm anxious), and supposed to start in 8 days. Any advice or thoughts? Not really sure what to think. Thank you all! :)

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

aedria87, I am sorry for the MC. I just had one and am in the phase trying to recover, but I cant.
DPO 3 is very early to have any symptom, especially nausea. Try to relax, during the TWW, keep busy yourself with things you like and dont look for symptoms. I was TTC for two years and every month I had different pregnancy symptoms! When I was really pregnant, real symptoms came after the positive test - 2 weeks after ovulation. The only difference was that for the first time I didnt not have any brown discharge some days before DPO 14, as usually I had. I was also somehow sleepy... but the same I feel now that I am for sure not pregnant, as I have to wait for 2 months after D&C. So be patient and dont be stressed!
My best wishes for this month!!!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo