Community post

Discussion

fertility SUPPLEMENTS for 35+

sincerely hope my story will help many of you who are TTCing. I am 39 years old,I have been trying to conceive baby nr 1 for 6 years. I had 3 miscarriages: the first one at 8-9 weeks, and the two others at 5-6 weeks. to increase my chances of conceiving an healthy baby I changed a lot of things: doing a lot of divers workouts(mainly INSANITY from Shaun T.), slowly cutting off red meat and milk products (cheese, milk, cakes...), getting more vegetables, fruits, fish....my juices I get them from fresh fruits, I do them myself without adding any sweetener, most of time I drink pure filtered water minimum 2 liters a day ( I bought a BRITA filter), I just went for an healthy eating... to boost my fertility, I started a year ago to take a prenatal vitamins + extra folic acid (500 mg) + fresh royal jelly (2X500mg: morning/evening)+CQ10 ubiquinol form (2X100 mg morning/evening)+ bio pomegranate powder(less than 1X tea spoon diluted in pure water in the morning)+ pure raspberry leaves infusion(2X tea spoon morning/evening).6 months before BFP, I started with evening primrose (12 first days of my cycle) (2X500mg: morning/evening) and flaxseed oil ( remaining days of my cycle) (2X500mg: morning/evening).after sex, put your legs up to help the sperm to get into the uterus.The royal jelly and cQ10 was to improve my eggs quality, raspberry leaves and pomegranate was to improve my blood flow and improve my uterus lining. evening primrose and flaxseed was to improve my cervical mucus. all these efforts paid off I am now 12-13 weeks pregnant, if you have any question don't hesitate leave me a note.

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hello,

Have you tried acupuncture or Chinese herbs?

9 years ago

Hi valmv78,

I didn't try acupuncture or Chinese herbs. I just did what I mentioned above.
are you trying acupuncture or Chinese herbs?

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo