Community post

Discussion

So confused PLEASE any advice

Hi everyone!!

We have been trying to concieve for some time now - i always have cycles that are 27/28 days long and i always get a positive opk on cd14/15 (pos both days) -

Well on the cd11 i tests with my opk at 6:30am it was negative - but something felt off so that night around 10:30pm i tests with two different tests like i did in the morning and both were BLAZING positives - by 10 am the next morning they were both negative again - i have been still using OPKs and they have been all negative not even showing a second line! AF isn't due until MAY!!! We DTD on CD 10, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16 (which is today) - i feel completely out like i didn't even ovulate!

Whats going on !? SHORT SURGE? so confused!!!! Im just reaching out for some help!!!!

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi amandaH411: I have had off months too. Have you been temping? You might want to fix it so that your chart is showing. But that's up to you. You might've had a short surge or you could be having a anovulatory month...it's really hard to say. It does sound like you BD'd enough. FX'd crossed it happens for you this month.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo