Community post

Discussion

5DPO and nauseous... wishful thinking?

Hey ladies,

I'm either 5 or 6 DPO today, got a positive opk on the 16th so I've been counting ovulation day as the 17th. I have been exhausted the last two days (like napping in the middle of the day) and this morning woke up feeling nauseous. I know that implantation hasn't even occurred yet so I'm thinking it has to be a coincidence right? Anyone else experience this? Also, if anyone else is around this same point and doesn't have a cycle buddy, I'd love to have one!

Thanks in advance... here's to hoping

7 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

I Got a positive OPK on the night of the 17th but the surge was gone by morning so i assume im 4/5 dpo also - I also think im feeling a symptoms but im not sure - I would say its a good thing, and keep tracking symtpoms - with my daughter i KNOW i felt symptoms at 6dpo.

9 years ago

I have been having similar symptoms. I am also trying not to psyche myself up either. I also had positive opk 15/16/17 (site says prob O 17th). I would love to add some cycle buddies as well. Good luck and keep in touch!

9 years ago

Thanks ladies I definitely feel less crazy, trying not to read into it too much though. I'd love to stay in touch since we all seem to be at similar points! How early do you think you'll test? I always have trouble holding off so maybe some support would help. For now ill just stick to relaxing baths after work to keep me sane! Good luck!

9 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies,

Just checking in.. how's everyone feeling today? I'm still getting bouts of nausea here and there but the newest symptom is my totally wacky sleep cycle. The last two nights I have been unable to sleep through the night, waking up 5-6 times, tossing and turning and getting up to pee, a lot! Then during the day I shut off like a light switch at like 4 or 5, as soon as I get home. I'll literally sit on the couch and immediately pass out. I'm not sure if it's just the napping that's screwing me up but it's sure getting irritating! Anyway, curious as to how you all are feeling... I think I'm going to take my first test on Wednesday, April 30... So one week from today.... here's hoping! Hope things are well with you! Hope to hear some updates!

hi guys! my od might be on 17th day or 18th. i'm 7 dpo today. my app said i O'd on 17th. my af will due on 1st May. i will test on 28th april i guess. nervous :(

i have all the symptoms. sore boobs, constipation, increased of thirst, achy hips and legs and cramps like af. except for cramps, those other symptoms arent usually happen to me prior to af. eg: sore boobs. too sore that its really painful.

cd 24 of 30. 7 dpo. i need someone to talk.

User Image

9 years ago

hi AlexR!
Thanks for joining! i'm with you on having all the symptoms! I am hoping I get some sign of implantation soon. Im 7dpo today as well. This is also my second round of clomid and I read that sometimes it can cause side effects that feel like tww symptoms, so that's reassuring.... not! haha I'm trying not to drive myself crazy. I'm hoping that since I o'd on day 18 of my cycle (i have pcos and it's usually either no O or a really late O, like CD 22-23) that this cycle will be shorter. Still, I think I would only be dissapointed if I test sooner than the 30th.... I'm trying to go off of the fact that implantation occurs between 6-12 days after ovulation and the 30th will be 13dpo.... But I did buy a 25pack of wondfo pregnancy tests off the internet so I could start testing tomorrow! I just don't know how many more BFN's I can bare to look at... What CD is the 28th for you? are your cycles usually regular?

Hi coralb !
wow 25 pack is a lot! i cant bear that. thats like torturing myself. haha i didnt know clomid will give you side effects that will be really confusing.

i'm pretty much very regular. my cycle is always 30 days and my af will start on 1st or 2nd of the month. so its quite easy for me to track my cd/dpo. on 28th april i would be cd28. and my af will due in another 2 days. really close now. bcs its 24th now and cd24.

my Od prolly on cd17 cd18.

idk i think i will just test 2 or a day prior to af. pretty nervous for this. i didnt actually plan for this. i checked on my app and it turned out i had sex on cd16 which is a day before O'd cd17. so.... idk. 50% 50% now. i dont wanna get my hopes up and stuff. but hell yeah im happy if its really happening! i mean if my app was accurate and etc, there should be no way it will be bfn right? :( sigh. i started to feel like i'm catching a fever now. i have headache today.

good luck to you!! take care of yourself!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo