Community post

Discussion

confused and losing hope.

Me & my husband have been ttc for 12 months now, I was 23 when we started, haven't had any luck yet & with the passing months it's getting a bit too disheartening.

This month I was 4 days late for my period, which is very unusual for me, I'm normally on time or a few days early.

Then 16 DPO I get what seemed like implantation bleeding, it was brown & only a very small amount. First I thought this was nothing as I'm so far past Ovulation that it couldn't be implantation bleeding. Then the next day I have very light bleeding that is brown & pink in colour, this carried on to the next day. My periods are always very heavy & last for 3-4 days.

I have done a few tests but all BFN. I did an ovulation test the day after the bleeding stopped and there was a faint line, I don't know why I decided to one.

I guess I feel that deep down it was probably just a weird period but I thought I'd see if anyone has experienced anything like this.

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I feel your pain hun.. i have been TTC 9 months now and the same thing happened to me this month when i hadnt come on and when I did it was a small amount and brown in colour. For a short time i thought oh maybe its implantation but then as expected me period kicked in and back to square one yet again...... sorry maybe thats not what you wanna hear, maybe it was implantation for you? Have you come on properly yet?

10 years ago

I'm 90% it was just a wacky AF. The day after the 'spotting' I had a very light period that was dark brown in colour with a lot of darker clots. This carried on very lightly to the next day and then stopped that night. Something I've never experienced.

I don't feel any different, or to say I definitely don't feel pregnant.

I'll try another PT at the end of next week, not getting my hopes up though, that's always the biggest mistake!

How long ago this month did it happen to you? Have you re-tested?

Baby dust for us both!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo