Community post

Discussion

TRYING FOR A BABY

hi
I wonder if anyone can help me. My husband and I decided to try for a baby. In 3 days I should start my period but im to excited to wait. A lot of people also say "don't think about it to much".

But how can I keep my mind busy with something else. ive been waiting for my husband to make this decision and when he finally did I was shocked and therfor over excited.
I love kids so much and I just want one of my own.

3 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi AudreyVN!

I know how you feel! The TWW is agonizing and it's impossible not to think about it, especially when you're just starting your TTC journey. :) I'm supposed to get my period tomorrow, so it sounds like our cycles are close! I hope it sticks for you! Are you having any symptoms?

I too had to wait for my husband to decide he was "ready", but even then all we're doing is not preventing it anymore. It's been 6 cycles now and nothing...I'm trying so hard not to coerce him or anything, but it's so tempting. ;) I'm glad your husband has come around, it's an exciting time! And if it doesn't happen this time around, make plans and have hope for next time!!

8 years ago

hi

thanks so much for the advise , will definitely contact him when it takes to long.

@ Hoping4Aspen, jip look slike our cycles more or less the same. I was supposed to start 3 Sept but it came early "1st Sept" :( . My breast was so sore for 1.5 weeks and I was moody and back ache , headaches. I also had light abdominal pain

But turned out im not pregnant .... It was onky the first try , im sure my turn will come :)

Thanks Strongs for you

8 years ago • Post starter

My husband and I decided to try for a baby. I am very very excited. we started trying in my august cycle but nothing yet. he has since learned a little more about timing bless my dear hubby. I am very excited to keep trying and see if we are blessed with a miracle.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo