Community post

Discussion

1% chance of natural conception! 10DPO BFP!!

In utter shock! Hubby has 95% antisperm antibodies and virtually no motility... Yet today I got a BFP, (see my HPT images) i had a chemical loss in Jan which the docs were bemused by... Then this! We were told no chance without ivf/icsi! Also have the worst kind of fibroids that give me 50% chance of another mc. Been in a dark dark place for a while so its going to take a lot to make us feel happy about this rather than petrified.... Please pray this is our sticky miracle baby bean xxx

User Image 1DD 2DS's 1 1

13 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 13 Replies | Last Page

Hope you have your miracle baby hope everything goes well. Lots of baby dust to you

10 years ago

Prayers for your sticky bean! Good luck and

User Image

10 years ago

congratulations! stick baby stick!

10 years ago

good luck, prayers and best wishes for you and baby and hubby

10 years ago

For those following... I took another test this morning with FMU and was faint (took longer than time frame to appear). Whent to the docs and they did nothing. Took myself to the hospital and asked to see a gynacology nurse. Shes taken some HGC bloods (results are HCG BETA 37 ) Second bloods on Thursday, but it looks like another chemical, im having AF pains now... Just the same as back in Feb... Thought this was too good to be true... Please pray for our little bean to stick xxx

User Image 1DD 2DS's 1 1

10 years ago • Post starter

Second beta was 125! Almost quadrupled in 48 hours! X

User Image 1DD 2DS's 1 1

10 years ago • Post starter

Stick baby stick wish you all the best

10 years ago

Congrats!Our due dates are only a few days apart!
I pray our bean sticks as well.I am a high risk pregnancy so going for first ultrasound in two weeks to confirm pregnancy

10 years ago

Congratulations!! Sending lots of love and well wishes your way for you and baby!!

User Image

9 years ago

Mrsssuz2014 - Any news yet??

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo