Community post

Discussion

well if this month is a bust its break time

So many thing going on in my life right now. 4 month ago we moved states an then last week moved into a new apartment. I also became a CNA in Dec
Its now time for the next step in my plan which is nursing school but in order to start I have to have immunizations. Sadly you can not TTC for a month or more after having them. So frustrating to want to do so many things at the same time lol. So im 3dpo right now an if AF shows its on to the walk in clinic to get the shots I need for school. Sad because I just started seeing my RE but happy to continue what ive waited so long to do! Im not sure what I want to happen this cycle to be honest. So heres to something fantastic either way it goes really :)

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Honestly, I can relate. We're just about to move to my hubby's vacant family farm. It needs a lot of work and my goal is to have it running as a hobby farm within a decade. My youngest is almost 3 and we're going to have a blast. I'm happy either way. Although, I'm leaning towards wanting one more. Hubby started meds that won't allow us to ttc for two years. I have no desire to have a second 6 year gap between my kids. I'm 17 dpo now. Losing hope, but still wishing

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo