Community post

Discussion

No period but no positive either

Hi all

my dreaded "time of the month" is due today but no sign yet but then again all my tests have been negative as well.

So frustrating! I wish for either a positive test or for my cycle to restart so we can try again!

Hope it's better news for you guys.

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I am right there with you. I am TTC #5. I have a 7, 6 and 3 year old. I had a miscarriage also. I should have started my period yesterday or today but no signs yet. I have taken two First Response tests with fmu and they are a bfn. I really hope my AF hurries up so I can start trying the next cycle. some times my cycle varies drastically in length so I guess it is one of those months. Maybe next month will be my lucky month to conceive.

baby dust to you...

10 years ago

Yeah my AF made an appearance just there. Which is disappointing but at least I know my AF is pretty much consistent at 31 days etc. I had a miscarriage too so I'm sorry to hear that. It made me very reluctant to try again but here I am 2 years later. All the best to you too. :)

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo