Community post

Discussion

it just feels different!

Hi there happy Easter to all! I am what I believe is 7dpo And have been feeling VERY different. I remember the dayI felt the O pains. The next 3 days I could not get out of bed, let alone open my eyes. Then at about 4 dpo I felt very dull cramps in my lower abdomen to my back as well as super sensitive nipples. From that day on I have had those dull cramps and have been hungry, horny and sometimes emotional. My nipples have only gotten worse, veins popping out and I feel cm expel at weird times on a daily basis. i also jave had vivid dreams, strong sense of smell and bloating and gas since then. I will be honest, I am not ttc but have paid attention to my body since the night (2 days before o) that I had unprotected sex, but my bf and I will welcome this miracle with open arms if that is whats meant for us. Sooo...do I sound preggo?

9 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Replies

Good luck Nickle, sometimes you just know, I hope you get the result you want :)

10 years ago

I had practically the same symptoms as you, including the three days in bed, but I am currently at 10 dpo. I hope for you (and me) that they are pregnancy signs :). I will let you know if/when I get a result one way or the other. Good luck!!

[url=<a href=

10 years ago

Thank you Opalfoxy! And Mrs fingerscrossed it's nice to know I am not the only one! When are you going to test? I probably will on friday with fmu. Do your nipples burn? That is the single most different thing about this. Sometimes I can be a symptom spotter, but that really has never happened, not even when I get af! I would be so excited to be creating life!

10 years ago • Post starter

I have no idea to be honest. The body does crazy things BUT, i remember the first time I was preggies, I had very minor symptoms (weight loss was one of the big ones in fact) and I tested negative for the first 4 weeks. I felt something was off when I didn't get a period but didn't think I was pregnant. I took a test anyway and I got a very faint line 3 times. I thought because it wasn't a dark line that I wasn't pregnant this was AT LEAST 25 dpo. I waited another month and still no AF so I KNEW something was wrong and went to Planned Parenthood to find out I was BFP! I couldn't believe it. There are no rules. The body does what it wants and I find that unless a women is REALLY in tune with her body, most women who were actually pregnant didn't even notice until they missed a period and sometimes after. I recommend to stop worrying about and if you are, you will KNOW by a BFP after not having a period. That's my experience.

10 years ago

You are right probablyinmyhead. You can never know until you get that bfp! Some women have zero symptoms! I guess I am just a little bit intrigued by pregnancy and how the miracle itself works, so being in tune to my body right now is not only nerve racking, but kinda cool because if I am pregnant, I will be able to look back on these feelings. Like I said im not actively ttc, so im not a bag of nerves about whether this is my month. Baby dust to those that are! I will post my test results this weekend! :)

hi guys, i have very similar symptoms, my boobs are sooo sore i cant stand having my bra on ( i had to buy nipple cream they are soo bad), i feel sick every morning (which is odd for me ) I think im about 9 or 10 days dpo i tested and had a very very faint line followed by a negative so im going to wait a few days and retest, let us know how you all get on xxx

10 years ago

I am 10 dpo and im trying really hard to wait until af is late! I am mostly trying to preoccupy myself because I feel like everytime I worry and am not pregnant the stress makes it late and I worry more! Loiseas anything out of the ordinary for YOU could be a sign, ive learned that every woman truly is different with the common denominator being a bfp! So be patient! Ill let ya know when I test! Good luck!

has anyone tested yet ? I am sure i am going crazy with even twitch and symptom

10 years ago

I haven't tested yet. I was going to over the weekend, but im not due until tomorrow so I am trying really hard to wait until im late! Its killing me!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo