Community post

Discussion

Who is on the long TWO WEEK WAIT.....

View Full Post

This is just general chatter to past the two week wait , share frustration joy , confusion , concerns, symptoms and of course what do think questions. We all know the waiting game is the hardest and seeing the is heartbreaking and wishing for is the hoping results. But during this time we drive our selves crazy with the symptom checking and the counting the . So I figured we needed a forum to come to and just share all the trails of this waiting game, share info about pcos, ttc etc. So please feel free to join and help pass the time and of course and

42 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 42 Replies | Last Page

Well I caved and tested in the early evening with a dip strip and got a BFN :( as expected though I guess!

8 years ago

Hi, ladies! It's such a great feeling knowing that I'm not the only one obsessing about all this stuff! So I just got off my pill and had a withdrawal bleeding that started on July 29 and lasted for 5 days. I was on the pill for about 2 years. I'm pretty sure that I o'd somewhere on Aug 22 or 23, and we did some baby work around that time too:) So this is my first natural cycle since I came off the pill, and the thing is I have no idea when I'm supposed to get my AF. My natural cycle has never been 28 days, always somewhere between 32-35 days, can't even remember now how long exactly)) So today I'm about 10 dpi and this is day 35 of my first natural cycle (if I can call it this way). I've had very sensitive nipples for about a week now, super congested nose and a few days ago I woke up with a very sore throat (it went away after a day). I'm sleepy all the time too (but I sleep a lot in genial, lol) I've done crazy amounts of tests now, but they all were bfn(( I know it's too early yet, coz I'll only be late (if it's a 35 day cycle) tomorrow, but this waiting is driving me CRAZY!!!

8 years ago

I'm (Only) 5 DPO now and trying to keep busy with other things but I cannot stop obsessing about "AM I?"

TMI Yesterday I had the tiniest amount of spotting accompanied by very yellow CM, a concentration of yellow-brown about the size of a dime on my liner. I only noticed the spotting when I reached up in to check CP/CM. The spotting was pink and teeny dots of red, this big: (o) that looked like maybe a nick on my cervix or it being irritated. Possibly this was all a result of DTD the day before. It's all gone now. Normal CM, no more spotting. I am wondering if it was implantation!?!?!

Implantation is not entirely unheard of at 4DPO. Those few ladies who get + HPTs at 8DPO probably implant then.

I JUST DONT KNOW! GRRR.
Waiting til 10DPO is still HALF WAY away!

Symptom Spotting=
Headaches Today. Not normal for Me especially when I've had my coffee, which I did.
Hot Flashes.
Nausea
SO exhausted. Happens every month after O
Crampy
Boobs feel whack but not sure if that's in my head.
Starving.
Smelling Smelly Smells.
Weepy, moody. Happens every month after cycle.

8 years ago

Today im 11 dpo. I'm really feeling sad and disappointed . So today had a dr appt so I explained how I'm feeling dr was sure I would get a bfp did a urine came back negative. He said since af would be in about 2 or 3 days my cervix should be open for menses to come out but it's closed. Cm is what would be a bfp. So he ordered a blood work both beta and regular my numbers were below 25 and it came back negative. Lab lady did explain to me that I could be pregnant and get a bfp if implantation just barely happened or if I just don't have high enough hcg levels. So my nausea has now came back, the back pain is going on still and frequently peeing. That's the other thing they did find high levels of white blood count which he said it could be for a infection but that I don't show any signs or symptoms of one so that one is a head scratcher. If I end up getting a af then I think I'm going to take a break and refocus and try again in a couple months . How are the rest of you ladies doing and feeling

8 years ago • Post starter

Oh yeah yesterday I had spotting very light. But spotting. And cm is still very wet and creamy and also has yellow tinge to it.

I'm 13dpo and expecting AF tomorrow. That's always the worst day for me is the day right before I expect my period, waiting to see if it'll really come. I've been "not preventing but hoping" for six cycles now. My cycles have always been a pretty regular 27-29 days, and I've always had bad PMS symptoms of cramps, moodiness, sore bbs, cravings, acne, and my periods always started off heavy and then tapered off. The last couple months though my periods have begun to start out REALLY slow, like barely spotting for two days. Talk about agony!! Lol. I'm like, is this it or this something else?! I've also started having PMS symptoms that aren't usual for me, like getting up to pee in the middle of the night, or waking up at night NEEDING to eat, gas, random bouts of nausea...but then they go away before AF comes. The TWW has been worse then ever because of all this, I feel like my body is playing cruel jokes on me!! Does anyone else have kind of extreme or confusing PMS symptoms?

8 years ago

Yeah i am the same as you @Hoping4Aspen the cycles have changed so much last cycle tww is way different then this one i don't have the same symptoms, I'm going through major preg symptoms. even my dr was shocked my pre test came out neg. I'm 11 dpo and going crazy. Same symptoms as you with the peeing bloat gass extra hungry way out of the norm.

http://m.newhealthguide.org/Cervical-Mucus-Before-Period.html
Give this article a read it has something very interesting about cm before your period and the actual fertile window is before af. So for those still waiting for that af to show might want to try doing the bd now to try this out and see.

My hubby and I DTD on 8/18 during my fertile time. I'm expecting AF tomorrow as well, and it's driving me absolutely nuts, but in a good way kinda. lol. This time, I really honestly and completely think that my hubby and I are expecting a baby. I had the weird half-period without the real volume and it was 10 days early, which never happens. 3 or so days into it, it was pinkish then stopped. Then nothing. Then the next day, a quick flush of reddish then nothing. The next day, I had brownish discharge but just a little bit. Since then, I've had the headaches, the backaches, the nausea, smell aversion, moodiness, breast heaviness, slight pulling/stretching feeling in my lower abdomen... Yesterday, I let the eagerness and nervousness get to me and I tested... Which I shouldn't have, I believe it was too early. They were negative. I will try in a couple of days.

What do you ladies think? Could I be pregnant?

8 years ago

Somehow it's comforting to know there's other women out there going crazy over this at the same time as me. ;) was expecting AF to show today(9/2). Had oh so light pink tinted cm last night before bed and thought, ohp there she is! Temp dropped 0.6 degrees this morning, that seemed to confirm it. But all day long...nothing. No major cramps, only the same slight twinges and light cramps I've had for the last week. No blood. Not even spotting. I just don't feel pregnant though. My PMS symptoms are fading now. AF truly is a witch...

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo