Community post

Discussion

I don't understand my body anymore!?!

Hello ladies,

I've been having the weirdest month ever! I had a miscarriage about a year ago and my body just hasn't been the same since. So eventually i ended up at a fertility clinic. just ending my investigation cycle. The clinic has been monitoring my blood levels and doing transvaginals regularly (finally over). This was to see what my ovaries were doing and the follicles were up to. I've been on metformin and a med for my thyroid since it was slightly elevated. Between Aug 20-22 my 1.9cm follicle disappeared and we are all assuming i've ovulated (i had more adamant ovulation pains on my right ovary aug 21st so i've assumed that to be O day!) DH & I DTD everyday Aug 19th - 22. Here's what i've been witnessing since:

1dpo - sore nipples, ovulation like pain, could eat all day

2dpo - bodyaches, sore nipples, ovulation pains, fatigue, no energy, horrible headache, slept all day, neckaches, feeling stressed

3dpo - bodyache, sore nipples, ovulation pains, fatigure, no energy, headache,

4 dpo - bodyache, sore nipples, ovulation pain, fatigue, no energy, hip joint pain, aching legs,

5 dpo - sore nipples, constant right ovary ovulation type pain, cramps kind of like AF but not as bad (didn't last long maybe 30mins

6dpo - aching back & body while still in bed, sore nipples, ), headache, heartburn, hip joint pain, muscle pain

7 dpo (today) - backache (not too bad, on & off), pressure around ovaries and uterus (very dull and only last couple of seconds), headache, minimal heartburn, hip joint pain, aching legs, ovulation type pain on left ovary, horrible bloating and gassy feeling, stomach feels like i sat around and just stuffed my face for an hour, stomach is rock hard.

Now because i'm going crazy i just don't understand why i've got these weird symptoms which i don't normally feel. AF is expect Sept 4th. I understand that an increase in progesterone (which i have a blood test for tomorrow) can cause a lot of these symptoms, so when does this progesterone start to decrease? And why am i so hungry all the time? I refuse to get my hopes up about being pregnant b/c so many months have been disheartening, so if anyone can help shed some light, that would great. I go back tomorrow for my progesterone blood test and the Sept 5th for a blood HCG test. Baby dust to all!

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hey there!

Baby dust to you too- seems we are both on the same cycle.

I found a really great calculator on here "implantation calculator" in the top tool bar. That is really good to help you understand when things are going to happen. It might help you better understand your symptoms too

Everyone has hormones that fluctuate from one cycle to the next and it does tend to mess with what one is feeling symptom wise. I have had tender breasts since I did the medication to force ovulation so I can't tell if it's the med or something more too. So I understand where you are coming from:)

Biggest thing: STAY POSITIVE AND HOPEFUL as you are doing.

Wish you all the best

8 years ago

Thanks Lis.cro
i'm trying to stay positive. I think i'm going to have to follow the nurse around in the clinic to get some answers, like a stray cat tomorrow. lol
thanks for the tip on the implantation calculator. i'm going to go and play around with it right now (even though i should be studying for an exam on tuesday *blush*) :)

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo