Community post

Discussion

Feeling Lost

This is our first month ttc and I am 10dpo and my temperature dipped a bit today. The past week I have been crampy which is unusual for me because I dont even cramp during my period, I have had a few mornings where I felt nauseous, I have had breast pain, I spent Monday and today depressed which is not typical for me. Crazy random vivid dreams all week long. My temps and charts have looked good I ovulated on August 18th, but this temp drop has me freaked out because it could be from implantation or it could be because AF is supposed to be here Monday which is also my suggested test date. I feel so hopeless at the moment.

3 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Also, BFN today still.

8 years ago • Post starter

DPO 11 and got a BFN this morning. But my breasts have been tender since DPO 2 or 3. I have felt nauseous 3 times, have back aches, am peeing all the time. Could all of this really be just regular circumstance that I never noticed? I was so hopeful.

I cried, of course, when I saw the results. Then I picked up the Clearblue box - the one that says 'results 5 days sooner - and this may be helpful for some - the percentages of accuracy....

Days from expected period:
- 4 = 56% accurate
- 3 = 88% accurate
- 2 = 97% accurate
- 1 = 98% accurate

AND - in the enclosed literature it is suggested to test on the day of your expected period. Well, then don't advertise '5-days sooner.'

I am -5 days from my expected period today. So, I am still going to have hope. I will wait to see if I miss my period instead of making myself crazy testing every morning - and crying every morning if I still get a BFN.

Keep the faith - kricard91. If we missed this time, we'll get 'em this time next month. Here's looking forward to your BFY!!! :-)

8 years ago

My period is due Monday, 8/31. I had very little bleeding Sunday, 8/23 but only for a few minutes. I'm 10 or 12 DPO (two apps with two different results.) My cramping has gotten worse today so I feel like my period can come any moment now. My BBT has stayed steady but not very high to being with. I've take a couple of HPT and gotten BFNs each time. We are TTC for #1 and have been since March. Gets more depressing each time.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo