Community post

Discussion

how do u deal with loss of your mother?

i am ttc baby number3 and have recently lost my mother aug18 she was 64 and it was day before my birthday my mom had been living with us since april and my mom has always been my bestfriend shes had alot of health problems she battled breastcancer and survived it had a hip replacement and had several places of skin cancer removed and was on disability i found out she had heart problems but i didnt find out till the day she passed i have two sisters and only my oldest knew. the day she died my daughter was the last to speak to her she said she loved her my daughter said it back then they said goodbye and literally right after my mom passed i found her in my hallway and she always had a cane to walkaround cause she had difficulties walking without it anyway i panic and called 911 i kept nudging and shaking her shoulders she wouldnt budge when they came she had already passed when i found her she had a massive heart attack and fell hit head but was already gone before she hit the floor i am extremely depressed and miss her greatly and im having a hard time dealing any advice??

4 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Don't fret. It's normal to be feeling this way. It takes time whenever you lose someone but don't rush your grief. Take your time and grieve properly. Because if you don't that depression will stay with you for longer than it needs to be. Just take your time sweetie, you will be okay soon. Good luck and baby dust :)

8 years ago

My condolences to you and your family.
I lost my mom 10 years ago (i was 20 and my brother 12) to ovarian cancer. All i can say is that take your time dealing with it. There's no right amount of time to grieve over someone, especially your parent. But i assure you that as the saying goes "time heals all wounds" is true. Just remember that she is always watching over you and walking along side you everyday. Try to take comfort in knowing that she is in a better place, away from pain and health problems. I know its hard and i promise that it will get better.
*hugs*

8 years ago

I am so sorry to hear you lost your mom. I lost my sweet mother on June 16th, just 2 days before her 67th birthday. We already had plans for my kids and I to take her out for her birthday. :( She had been through many health problems, but was doing okay at the moment. I literally spoke to her the morning of the day she passed, all my kids spoke to her and prayed for her bc she wasn't feeling well that morning. I last spoke to her at10:05 am, told her I loved her and I would call her back in a little while. She said she just wanted to sit down and rest. Before I could call her back, I got a call from my brother that she had passed away. She sat down in her chair about 2 that afternoon and at about 3, my grandmother who is 96 walked into the room and found her slumped in her chair. My mom actually was staying with my grandmother to help care for her, despite all she had been through herself. I miss her so much every day...I see her in everything bc she was such a big part of our lives. It has not been easy and I have my moments often where I just cry...but God has really kept me comforted. I cry when I need to and I just talk out loud to her sometimes. I miss just talking to her more than anything. She of course was the one I called to tell everything to. May God give you comfort and peace as you walk through this process of grief. I lost my dad three years ago as well at the age of 66. I know time will heal, but I will always miss her. My 4 year old who was so close to her said the other day that she thinks she will just go on to heaven bc she just wants to see grandma. I told her, baby we can't just choose when to go, but yes when we do what a great day that will be when we are all together again. I told her that it would be a long time, but that grandma is waiting for us in a perfect place. Hugs and I will be praying for you. I know how deeply it hurts. Never in a million years did I think the last time I saw her was going to be the last. Now that day is etched forever in my mind. My little girls sang Let it Go to her and I watched her watch them bc it was one of her favorite things. She had tears streaming down her face and said she was so thankful she had lived to see my children grow as they had. When she was so sick a couple years before, there were so many times we thought we were going to lose her....but when it happened it was so unexpected. Prayers for strength and comfort.

8 years ago

my mom wouldve turned 65 dec 21st of this year. she was supposed to be on heart medicine and couldnt find any .i cant believe shes gone!

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo