Community post

Discussion

WTF is going on and worried as hell

Okay I got a positive pregnancy test a couple of days ago that yesterday I went to the doctors with my fmu so they could run the test it came back negative. Yesterday night I got a faint positive again. Today I went to confirm my pregnancy at the free clinic and it was negative again I took one at home just a little bit ago and I got a faint positive again but it was darker then yesterday. I got a phone call from my Dr office saying my hug was only at a five and to not get my hopes up now I'm confused and worried has this happened to anyone before

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Dr Offices test with a different sensitivity than the very sensitive HPTs we use. The reasoning behind this is so that they confirm pregnancies that are progressing healthily. I'm not sure why it would say that you're only at a 5....HPTs don't even usually pick it up that tiny.

I have heard of women going through this before with doctors and have indeed had (Healthy/Viable!) Pregnancies. Hang in there and don't bother with the doctor until the lines are the same shade then bring it in with you! Haha. :)

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo