Community post

Discussion

First Month TTC, 9 dpo want to test tomorrow!

Ok it's our first month TTC and I know it's highly unlikely we conceived our first round, but I'm thinking positive! I o'ed on April 10th and we BD'd the 4th, 5th, 6th, (then DH went out of town) and again the 9th, 10th and 12th. I'm 32 and DH is 29. I haven't felt too different, but have had twinges and cramps "down there". They do feel a bit different than my regular cramps, but I had my IUD removed so I expect a change in feeling because of that too. I'm also really tired and bloated, which is normal before AF, but I feel a lot more bloated. Boobs are sore, but not more than usual I don't think. I have been having super vivid weird dreams too. I don't know, I just have an oddly good feeling about it! :-) I REALLY want to take the early ept digital test I have tomorrow (11 dpo) but I don't want to test too early! It would be neat to see a bfp on Easter. :-) What do you guys think? Am I crazy!? I feel a little obsessed, lol.

5 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I can understand! I am 10dpiui and I am dying to test!!

User Image

10 years ago

I know! I mistyped I'll be 10dpo tomorrow, not 11. Too early to test, right? Are you waiting? Good luck and lots of baby dust to you!! :-)

10 years ago • Post starter

I'll be 10dpo tomorrow, too! I'm tempted to test, but I'm going to wait until Thursday when I'm 14dpo. It gets really annoying/sad to see negatives all the time, so for me it's easier to just wait until I'm late and then test. I know a lot of women like to test every day starting at like 10-12dpo, but I just can't do it! Since implantation can happen up to 12dpo, it's possible if you test too early that you haven't even implanted yet -- and hpt's normally don't work until about 2 days after implantation. That's why i'm waiting until at least 14dpo. But it's a personal choice!

Good luck tomorrow if you decide to test!! :)

Me - 29, DW - 27 married 05/13/2010 TTC #1 off and on since 07/2011 New year, new donor! Excited to be working with someone close by! Cycle #1 (Nov. '14) = Cycle #2 (Dec. '14) = didn't try, ovulated on Christmas! Cycle #3 (Jan. '15) = Cycle #4 (Feb. '15) = Cycle #5 (Mar. '15) =

10 years ago

Oh ladies Im in the same boat as you both! Im on 10dpo and have started testing because I just cant not! Someone suggested i wait till 14dpo but way easier said than done!

Good luck to both of you :)

10 years ago

to all of you! Well, I didn't test this am but I was bored and obsessed and tested last night ... I am feeling like AF is coming soon, we'll see! I am seeing from this 1st month TTC I need to take a chill pill - I can see why women get so stressed about this! All this testing, timing, waiting. If I'm not prego this month I'm going to try and relax next month and just enjoy the process. Easier said than done, lol! Good luck to you ladies

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo