Community post

Discussion

15 days approximately dpo AF 2 days late

Posting for the first time. We pulled the goalie this cycle and let nature take it's course. I watch my cm and think I O'd around cd 15. I have a slightly longer cycle at 31-32 days so AF was due Thursday April 17. I POAS on dpo 9 and 11 (I think way too early now) and agin dpo 14 with a CB Digi BFN. Still no AF but feeling tired boobs are sore and heavy. I've never had a lot of symptoms with my previous three pregnancies. Wondering if I'm out this month. I'm almost okay with it. I'm ready to start charting BBT trying to narrow the O window down. I will POAS (FRER) in the morning. Maybe I'll have an Easter surprise (and my Christmas present)?

4 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I'm in exactly the same boat and want that Easter bunny to bring a positive in the morning and Santa in December can deliver the baby! I'm 17dpo and no sign of AF but negative test theast four days (I'm 4 days late)! Keep me posted!!! Baby dust to you!!!

9 years ago

Glad I am not the only one! I am 15 dpo with AF two days late...still testing BFN though. :-/ I wish I could just find out already! Good luck ladies!

~Liz~ DH 24 ME 23 User Image

9 years ago

My period was exactly one week late in January. Since then I have been all over the place. Last week I was 4 days early ~sigh~
Super annoying!

9 years ago

BFN this morning and still no AF. I'm beginning to think I didn't O this cycle. It happens to me occasionally usually an indication that my thyroid meds are not working. I have Hashimoto's. I hope AF comes soon so I can move on to the next cycle. I have a check up with my Endo in a couple weeks so I'll talk things through with him.

When I conceived my second child it happened this way. I had an idea of when I should have O'd and tested based on my LMP. I got BFN after BFN then, three almost four weeks later I woke up and decided to POAS one more time. I was either pregnant or I needed to see a doctor. I got a faint BFP!

In the meantime DH and I will just enjoy the trying. Like I said in my OP this is really our first real try so while it would have been awesome to have it happen so quickly I'm prepared for it to take a few try's.

Baby Dust to all:-)

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo