Community post

Discussion

HCG after implantation pain?

Hello All,

I am finding conflicting info about how long it takes to get a positive after implantation.

I had seemingly implantation pain on 7 DPO and now its 11 DPO and no positive.

Does this mean that the pain wasn't implantation pain or that I ought to wait longer to test?

Anyone that could help I would be very appreciative.

Thanks!!!

Amy

me 34, DH 35. DX PCOS 2002 u/s learned follicles not maturing, lining thin. (I now use estrogen patches) DH's SA= great Two cycles Clomid= two good eggs, but thin lining, ovulated late, TI missed ovulation date. Clomid took away CM and took away my libido. So, 3 cycles Femara. Lining good, no side effects, but not effective after the first month, even after increased dosage. This month= FX 75 mgs Clomid, Days 3-7 HCG trigger shot 35 hours later IUI; Thursday Oct 30, 2014 My lining was better, I've been going to more acupuncture and ate a lot of red meat.

4 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hi there. "Implantation pain" can only be observed retrospectively if you have in fact implanted. It is very common to feel all sorts of pains that *could* be implantation but there is no way to know for sure until you get a positive (even then it could still just be from bowels or something else). If you did implant at 7dpo then you would be likely to get a positive by now (but not necessarily, for some it takes a few more weeks before they get a positive). I pretty much always find I have noticeable pains in the TWW that could be implantation, because of course I was looking for them! If we weren't TTC we wouldn't notice half the symptoms we do! :)

How long have you been TTC?

10 years ago

Thank you for your reply!. We've been TTC for five months. It can be hard to wait, and in past months I had "symptoms" and wasn't pregnant.

How about you?

me 34, DH 35. DX PCOS 2002 u/s learned follicles not maturing, lining thin. (I now use estrogen patches) DH's SA= great Two cycles Clomid= two good eggs, but thin lining, ovulated late, TI missed ovulation date. Clomid took away CM and took away my libido. So, 3 cycles Femara. Lining good, no side effects, but not effective after the first month, even after increased dosage. This month= FX 75 mgs Clomid, Days 3-7 HCG trigger shot 35 hours later IUI; Thursday Oct 30, 2014 My lining was better, I've been going to more acupuncture and ate a lot of red meat.

10 years ago • Post starter

We have been trying for two years and four months. We got pregnant once but miscarried at 10 weeks :( I think I have had just about every symptom under the sun. Of course each new cycle could prove me wrong! We are waiting for IVF later this year now.

I hope you get your positive soon!!!

10 years ago

Thank you! I hope you get your positive too!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo