Community post

Discussion

CD 1 TODAY LOOKING FOR A BUDDY OR TWO!!

LOOKING TO CONNECT WITH SOME WOMEN THAT ARE ON A 25/26 DAY CYCLE! I HAVE 2 DAUGHTERS(19 & 13) AND I AM REALLY CONTENT WITH NOT HAVING ANY MORE KIDS HOWEVER MY HUSBAND DOES NOT HAVE ANY BIOLOGICAL KIDS AND I WOULD LOVE TO GIVE HIM A CHILD...SO THAT'S WHY I AM HERE TRYING TO PINPOINT THESE FEELINGS IM GOING THROUGH WHILE TTC. EACH MONTH I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO A POSITIVE BUT AF HAS BEEN SHOWING HER UGLY FACE. I JUST WANT TO CONNECT WITH SOMEONE THAT'S FACING MY SAME OR SIMILAR ISSUES! BABY DUST TO YOU ALL

User Image

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi there. I am on CD 11 but... I have a long cycle won't ovulate till probably CD 21. If you need a buddy I should ovulate around May 5th. Hubby and I are just starting to try for number 2. We are kind of the opposite. I really would like more children and he's ok with just the one but he knows I want a big family. I just struggle with how everything is going to change with more than one.

Baby Dust!

10 years ago

Hi greenllamaduck! Don't get me wrong I would love to have another baby especially with such a supportive husband. (Single parent with my first two). Like I said in my original post, I am very regular 25/26 days...for the last 2 months on 11 dpo I have symptoms I have mistaken for implantation I mean the exact same symptoms, spotting and cramping but on 13dpo AF peeps around the corner and the 2nd day it's full blown...so for this cycle I am going to pay close attention to 7-11 dpo and see if there are any changes or the same symptoms. But I wish you well and please keep me posted and I will do the same!

**Baby dust to you**

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo