Community post

Discussion

Does Anyone Else Feel As Crazy As I Do?

I am 11dpo and I feel like I am going crazy. I am having all these "symptoms" and feelings like I am pregnant but there is no way of knowing. Everyone says it's too early but it's incredibly undeniable to me. I feel like I am just obsessing over something, trying to convince myself I am pregnant when I am not and then when I am able to take a test, it's going to be negative. Just like I knew it was. I am trying to be subtle but I feel alone in this. Does anyone else feel like I am feeling? Everything says that it could be PMS and/or ovulation but looking at my timeline, as well as the symptoms, I just *feel* strongly that I am pregnant and it would be really embarrassing if I found out I wasn't. I would feel really crazy. Like I completely made up all of these symptoms.

It's just a little fishy to me that the EXACT day I *felt* it happen lead to the EXACT day I was ovulating, which lead to the EXACT day that I should have implanted and then physically saw brown spotting and globby cervical mucus on that same day.

I guess I just needed to vent. Does anyone else feel this way who found out they were pregnant with a positive test? I guess that's truly what I am looking for.

Thanks and good luck to everyone who is trying.

22 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 22 Replies | Last Page

Nope I been feeling crazy too lol I bought 2 dollar tests 3 early response and 2,clear blue digital all cane up negative except early response it had a faint line I keep taking test every day and keep looking at my positive one I have a apt Tuesday bit can just not wait if u really wanna know try the first response early test I due to start on or about the 23rd and mine came up positive go for it

10 years ago

I'm going crazy as well. You aren't alone.

I'm also on 11dpo, and have seen very light spotting that I really, really hope is implantation bleeding. I took a pregnancy test this morning even though I'm sure it was too early. It came back negative, which honestly didn't surprise me given how early it was (I'm not due to start menstruating until next Tuesday, so testing today was a stretch!) So now I'll be obsessing about it for another couple days-- at least, until my next box of tests shows up from Amazon. lol.

Good luck. :)

10 years ago

Nope. Same for me. I feel like im going nuts. Posted pics of ept today and hopefully have two bfp but they are so faint that im uncertain and it's driving me crazy. And I feel af coming... other symptoms **Tmi Alert** gassy, hot flashes, thirsty, extremely tired, headaches, cold feet

10 years ago

I am on 11 DPO as well, I have even told my husband "I think I am Pregnant" I have no proof and have taken Prego test every day for the last 3 days, all negatives. I have all the symptoms, so you do start to think, if I am really not pregnant I just may be crazy. I just hate that we can not get our hopes up, what is so wrong with that. So do other ladies feel like you ....you better believe it sister.

10 years ago

I am 12 dpo and tested daily. I think I'm addicted.
This morning CVS blue dye (devil test) showed a positive. Three tests later negative and AF cramps now.
2 more days until she rears her ugly face. I have absolutely without a doubt gone through at least 20 tests these last 12 days. Nausea and all the symptoms added up. Feeling so discouraged now.
My time is ticking at age 38 last pregnancy was in 2003 and my little man has a rare disorder that left him with only 40% of his brain. It has taken me this long to decide it was a fluke (proven not genetic). Feeling so down this cycle because it mist have been all in my head. These cramps feel too much like AF
Baby dust to all.

10 years ago

I'm 35-- can relate to the "time ticking" feeling. I realize I probably have several years left, but I'd rather get this parenting thing started before I hit the point where I'll qualify for Medicare before my kid gets out of college. ;)

10 years ago

Thanks for the chuckle.
I totally needed that.
We are both still young so loads of time to get busy ð???

10 years ago

Thank you ladies for responding. I am so happy to know that people understand what I am going through. It's really difficult because I don't want to tell DH until I know for sure, to avoid the risk of utter embarrassment.

There are times where I feel like I am just trying to convince myself I am yet, I have never done this before. I have this nervous/anxiousness feeling and I am really shaky. To make matters worse, I was having some strong cramping just now. I took a HPT and it came out negative but I took an OPK and it was positive. Which is really concerning because I was positive on Wednesday too....can anyone shed light on this?

For all you 11dpo ladies, PLEASE keep me updated on your findings! Solidarity in numbers!

10 years ago • Post starter

Are you doing these tests in the morning?
sending good vibes your way.

10 years ago

@tdennis No. I have been taking tests at night. I have never monitored things this closely. Should I not be testing at night?

10 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo