Community post

Discussion

Could I be?

So I went to the doctor three days ago considering getting off the pill and starting a family. Two weeks ago I was getting diarhhea and then last week had constipation. Didn't think anything of it since I was on the pill, but then I noticed the "other symptoms" which were different smell in urine, heightened sense of smell and aching in my hips. Last night I couldn't sleep at all and had these wild dreams. Could I be pregnant? I can't tell what to do since I just went to the doc and paid my $20 and don't want to go back again. My biggest concern is that I just started taking antibiotics yesterday for a sinus infection. Plus, how could I have been pregnant two weeks before getting off the pill?

I'm afraid to do a pregnancy test because I'll be sad if I'm not pregnant. Am I imagining this or could this be a case of wanting it so much that I am experiencing symptoms?

0 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo