Community post

Discussion

Still feeling sad

We have been TTC for over 2 years now. I feel pregnant last October and lost the baby at 6 weeks, although it's coming up to a year, I still feel really upset and miss my little bean. Every month we try and every month we still get the BFN. Does anyone else feel like this or been in a similar position? Does it ever get any easier?

5 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I'm so sorry for your loss. I too had a miscarriage a few years ago and it is normal to feel sad and think about the time frame and how old your baby would be now etc. I always think about my little poppy seed and I imagine I always will. Now I have a son and he is perfect and all of the heartache I felt is replaced with appreciation, love and pride for him. You will get your BFP I'm sure of it. It is devastating to lose a baby but it will get easier. Take care

8 years ago

Thank you x

8 years ago • Post starter

I would say how you feel is normal. I had a missed miscarriage last Halloween and still feel very emotional esp around special dates -due date, wedding anniversary, b'days etc. I think I spend 2 weeks every month now with high hopes and the other two in despair! Have decided time to seek some help going to gp after this cycle as was advised after mc that most couples will conceive within 6mths! Good luck on your journey - if you haven't maybe time to seek advice. Take care H

8 years ago

I must admit I am not sure myself either, but i understand your feelings, and hope for the best for you.

Some of my history
Hello, I ve TTC this round anyway for 6 months (28 cycles though in all). I have a blood disorder and PCOS (been official for 3 yrs now, but had since I started menstrual cycles at 16). Only been on fertility treatment and opks one full cycle now, going on 2nd cycle of it. I ve had 4 pregnancies now;
1st pregnancy- age 16- made it to 7 wks
2nd pregnancy- age 21- made it 41 wks twin girls (one angel, one with us)
3rd pregnancy- age 24- made it to 5 wks 3d
4th pregnancy- age 26- made it 4wks 2d

My 4th pregnancy just finished completing m/c today at 4 wks 4 d, and I just kinda want to talk abit, if they are any other moms at their that would talk to me :(

8 years ago

To princess89, I've sent you a message x

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo