Community post

Discussion

lower abdomen dull achy feeling

For the past week I have had a dull achy feeling in my lower abdomen, I feel bloated and have to pee all the time. It is almost like AF cramps but the feeling doesn't get worse or better, it's just there. Pressing on the area doesn't aggravated it either. I am 11 days past ovulation and I took a pregnancy test this morning that tested positive. Is this a normal and common pregnancy symptom? Anyone else feeling this?

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I'm sure that is very normal. With my first I thought my AF was coming every day until it was nearly a week late and I took the test! Sounds like great news for you!

[url=<a href=

10 years ago

Thank you for the reply. I still haven't told my husband. I am going to wait a few more days just in case it is a chemical. I don't want him to be heartbroken too.

10 years ago • Post starter

I have that constantly and im 8+5 weeks pregnant. I started getting it at 3 weeks, had a scan at 6 weeks and everything is fine. Jelly bean fine and hb fine. Congratulations x

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo