Community post

Discussion

BFP with CB, BFN? with walmart cheapie. What does it mean?

Hello all! Today I am 4 weeks pregnant. I received 2 faint positives on clearblue yesterday and 2 days prior (10dpo). I took a cheapie walmart test and it's negative. Is it possible the test isn't as sensitive as the CB? I just don't want to get too excited if I'm not really pregnant. I'm just scared I'm going to get my period or miscarry since it's my first pregnancy. Am I really pregnant? Am I over reacting? Someone please ease my mind.

15 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 15 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ashley .. I would suggest you take a blood test with your Dr. to verify that you are pregnant . If you received 2 faint positive your HCG level may not be that strong to be detected on the less sensitive test. but I think a positive is a positive :) so my suggestion is take a test with another brand to confirm or visit your doctor and take a blood test. Baby dust! :) keep me updated

8 years ago

Thank you. I called and the doctor is supposed to call me back with an appointment. I'm just a nervous nelly with it being my first. I took another test just now, wasn't able to just FMU but it came back faint positive again. I only have a 26 days cycle and yesterday AF was due. Still a good sign that she hasn't shown up. It's just surreal and hasn't sunk in yet :)

8 years ago • Post starter

That's a great sign!! I am so excited for you like I said its never time to give up until the witch shows up so faint positive is great even if faint it is a positive . definitely keep me posted wishing you the best

8 years ago

I just got my blood drawn today. I took another pg test today and no its negative. I'm afraid I've had a chemical pregnancy. I won't know for sure until Monday when my results come back. I haven't had any bleeding yet though. I'm trying to be hopeful but preparing myself for the worse news. God will guide me through this tough time. Thank you for your kind words.

I had one walmart 88 cent cheapie test left and took it for thr heck of it. It came back darker positive than previous ones. Is it possible my completely negative Clearblue this morning was negative? I sure hope so and I'm ok. I am hopeful now but won't know my numbers until monday.

How did you get on with your blood test?

8 years ago

I'm not quite sure what you mean? I called the doctor and told them what was going on and they ordered a blood test. Usually you get thr results next day but it's Friday so I won't know exactly what's going on until monday.

I started to bleed early this morning. It's a moderate to heavy amount of bright red blood. However I'm not really having any cramps, so I'm hoping I'm just a bleeder. Tomorrow can not come soon enough with my bloodwork. This is just an awful emotional Rollercoaster. If I have a successful pregnancy I'm not sure I could go through this again.

Yes Ashley I am 100% with you on that this has been the longest 2 week wait and the worst emotional rollercoaster. It is very difficult. I think I go through ine thousand different emotions in one day and I feel hopeful one minute like j am out the next but may all be well with you I am wishing you the best and definitely following this post so please update me. Hope you are feel I better today

8 years ago

Thank you for best wishes. However I did miscarry. I started bleeding and had bad pain on one side so I went to the ER. They took blood and said my hcg was down indicating no pregnancy. The doctor did just call back with Fridays blood and my level was 10, 5 and above is pregnant. I believe I lost it shortly after implantation. That would be reason for my faint tests then to negative. It's just harder because it was my first pregnancy but I won't give up.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo