Community post

Discussion

Finally!!!! my bfp :) 4 of them!

So after actively ttc #2 since August 2013...

Our time is Finally here <3
With my first I never got a BFP on a hpt I found out by blood test at 7 weeks. So this Cycle I tested from 8dpo till about 13dpo. Convinced that this was just another cycle failed I gave up. As the data went by I just had this gut feeling that I was actually pregnant the symptoms I've been having are like non of any other past cycles. So last night
I caved and took a cheapie Internet dip strip that was 10miu. I dipped it and left the room. 9 minutes later I went back to the bathroom and surprise there was a faint but very obvious pink line. So I went to the store and bought an equate +. Only an hour n a half after taking the first one I caved again. Faint but obvious blue line :)
This morning Again with a Walmart cheapie! Then after a 3 hour hold i took a dollar store one and not even a full 10 minutes later BAMMM! Nice very pink line!!!!! I go for my confirmation on Monday! 5 days away!
But based on ovulation date I am currently 5 wks 3 days PREGNANT!!!

STILL TESTING And WATCHING it get darker until my Dr's appt! Also getting a digital on Friday :)

5 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

How exciting for you!!! Congrats

[url=<a href=

10 years ago

Thank you! I wish I could put my pictures in the gallery but they just keep Saying to large :/ I keep testing lol got bfp #5!

10 years ago • Post starter

Yay congrats! Ive also been ttc since August , had a mc in December, and just got my bfp this morning! EDD December 27, 2014! Going to the obgyn tomorrow for my annual lol

10 years ago

CONGRATULATIONS to you and mrssheasley :))

User Image [bfp

10 years ago

Yayyyy! Congrats ! Mine is Dec 14th!
Thank you ladies :)

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo