Community post

Discussion

AF started on time, abruptly stopped after 2 days

My AF started on Monday, which was 14 dpo. It immediately stopped lastnight, just 2 days after it began. What does this mean? I am so confused. I am a very regular person and this has never happenned to me before. HELP

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

How long have you been tracking for TTC? Do you temp? If your temp stayed up its highly probable you are pregnant, if it dropped it would be less likely. Also I know its common to have shorter or longer periods as every cycle is not perfect. Wait a few days and test. :)

10 years ago

I've been tracking for two months. I went off BC over a month ago, and my husband and i BD on the day i ovulated and before. I took test up until 11 dpo and they were all negative. Then i started my period on the expected day and didnt think anything of it. I have never had a short period in my life. But this one was normal bleeding until lastnight and then abruptly stopped. I took a test this morning, a dip strip one and it appeared negative, but i've never used one before and I'm not sure.

10 years ago • Post starter

i ve had 1n half day period and all my tests came neg cause my af usually for 5 days ....so having irregular periods are common since u ve just got off from bc that could also a reason usually it takes a bit time for ur cycles to adjust when u come off pill so good luck

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo