Community post

Discussion

positive after period ?

hiya guys can anyone else relate, having a slight nervous streak right now, ive had a previous misscarrige so my brain is all over the place atm , but i was 3 days late on my last cycle whcih started on the 05/04/14 and ended on the 10/04/14 avarage length period for me, , it then stopped for a day and i started spotting again on the 12/04/14 is lasted for a day of light pink turning to brown (sorry for details), i dont know what it was just something told me i needed to take a test, so i did and well its came back positive, has anyone else experienced this and still carried a full pregnancy? thanks :) x

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I have not but if you google period/spotting it is common in and throughout pregnancy, if you get super sharp pain or cramps then go to the doctor.

10 years ago

Heya thanks for the reply , I've been to the Dr and I'm waiting for a pregnancy test result to come back, I'm just freaking out , I've heared bleeding can be normal.in early stages if pregamancy but I had a misscarriage back in July 13, and I can't help but be aparanoid and think it has happened again, I know I shouldnt worry as it makes it worse, but I didn't even know I might be pregnant until I did the test after my period had ended , I guess I will have to just wait and see :'( x

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo