Community post

Discussion

Too early for IB?

I'm 27 and have been trying a little over a year and I have NEVER had any spotting outside my period. Today I had some light pink spotting. I'm pretty sure I'm only about 4 dpo. Regardless I I've only had sex twice this month on April 11 and 12.

Obviously I know 4 dpo is far too early for IB so I'm terrified that it may be a sign of an ectopic. Right now I have no other symptoms or pain.

Thoughts?

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

You could be off on your ovulation date or you could just be having it ealier than the average. Maybe things move faster in your system. An average is just that, an average. It is not set in stone.

User Image

10 years ago

Well the only time I had sex was 5 and 6 days ago (Friday and Saturday), so I'm thinking 5 or 6 days after sex is just too early for IB.

It's so strange though because I've never spotted in my life. It was just a bit of bright pink this morning.

I'll probably test this weekend

10 years ago • Post starter

Five or six days is actually not unheard of. Don't lose hope just yet. :)

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo