Community post

Discussion

3dpo, who's with me?

View Full Post

Hello ladies! Well this is my first post here on this site. I'm trying for my second baby. I have a 2 year old dd and just had a chemical pregnancy feb. 27. So I'm praying it happens this month. I also used preseed day before o. Ended up having o pains so bad the day of o we didn't so I hope I didn't miss my window!!

160 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 160 Replies | Last Page

Lol at Michelle....I feel the same way you do! The homes they have there are amazing

10 years ago • Post starter

I know i have to wait .... And i will mow because felt so sad .... Dont want to do that again. New zeland its beautiful, you should come here at lest just for visit.... I am sure you will enjoy

10 years ago

The houses ate not that great lol, beautiful on the outside.... Crap on the inside. You can heat everything through the very thin walls they make here.... Cant have sex properly of staying with someone else in the house lol. Sorry tmi

10 years ago

But i know exactly how you feel. I have only 2 walmart .88 tests this time around, I look at them every morning but I have to remind myself I can't take the disappointment. So I go my merry way...pissed because I wanna test so bad, but I walk away lol

Hahaha. I still have 2 tests left.... I am scared to go into the bathroom lol .... Cuz feel like i wanna pee on the stick to see again

10 years ago

Oh wow on second hand they're not that great then LOL I wanna be loud when I do it! Lol no tmi here, we are all women here.

Lol I know right! Luckily I have 2 bAthrooms and I leave my tests in on,y one bathroom, and I don't use that one. The temptation is crazy!

Haha thats a good idea :)):):)) btw how are your symptoms? Any change?

10 years ago

When I was in church tonight I had some light twinges, my nose is running and a bit stuffy. My nipples are sore and my breasts feel kind of hot. So I'm just waiting. How about you? This will be your first baby right?

My boobs are very tender now. Still have mild cramps. Thats about it and a bpn!!! Yes this will be my first baby hopefully i can have him/her
Soon.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo