Community post

Discussion

3dpo, who's with me?

View Full Post

Hello ladies! Well this is my first post here on this site. I'm trying for my second baby. I have a 2 year old dd and just had a chemical pregnancy feb. 27. So I'm praying it happens this month. I also used preseed day before o. Ended up having o pains so bad the day of o we didn't so I hope I didn't miss my window!!

160 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 160 Replies | Last Page

A lot of my symptoms have gone away, but starting yesterday evening I've had weird twinges/light cramping and other weirdness in my pelvic region, especially on the left side... god I hope that means implantation!!

The weirdest thing happened this morning at work... I was rolling a cart with papers in it from the building to my car, and it was exhausting! I had to take a break and lean on the wall and catch my breath!

I'm trying so hard not to get my hopes up, but it's been SO LONG since we first started trying and I so hope this is our month!! :)

all around!!

Me - 29, DW - 27 married 05/13/2010 TTC #1 off and on since 07/2011 New year, new donor! Excited to be working with someone close by! Cycle #1 (Nov. '14) = Cycle #2 (Dec. '14) = didn't try, ovulated on Christmas! Cycle #3 (Jan. '15) = Cycle #4 (Feb. '15) = Cycle #5 (Mar. '15) =

10 years ago

Trying not to believe your pregnant can be hard... But keep your hopes up... The only thing you can do Elle . How many dpo are you?

10 years ago

Michelle your symptoms sounds like a winner! I think the twinges are a true sign. I had them last time, only had one this go round, so not trying to get my hopes up as well.

Ral, I'm not gonna test until is late.

Misty we are cycle buddies!! Lol I have a hard time checking my cervix since it's always been high. Plus I don't really know how anyway. Lol my cm is more in the wet side today. But DH and I bd so that's probably why. Ugh....next week can't come any faster!!!

I hope you ladies are having a wonderful day, besides the stress. How's you guys weather? It's raining like crazy here. I'm in Ga, where are you ladies?

10 years ago • Post starter

Yesss lets change the subject a bit.... Get the stress of shoulders. I am in new zealand.... Cloudy day but 20 degrees already at 8 am
How many dpo are you today Adrienne?

10 years ago

I'm in Louisville, KY.. it's in the 70s and sunny here!! The weather all winter was so nasty here, so I'm happy for some nice weather finally! :)

Me - 29, DW - 27 married 05/13/2010 TTC #1 off and on since 07/2011 New year, new donor! Excited to be working with someone close by! Cycle #1 (Nov. '14) = Cycle #2 (Dec. '14) = didn't try, ovulated on Christmas! Cycle #3 (Jan. '15) = Cycle #4 (Feb. '15) = Cycle #5 (Mar. '15) =

10 years ago

Im in California and its 75 and sunny! But its windy, which gets annoying. Its been in the high 70s, low 80s all week.

10 years ago

Sorry for the late reply ladies....had to go to church. But getting ready my daughter decides to wanna throw a tantrum cuz she would like to stay sleeping lol she's 2 thinks she 42! Anyway,

Misty I'm jealous! Lol I would love to be in Cali right now!

Ral, I just saw house hunters and they had a couple on there from New Zealand I llllooooovvvvvveeeedddd the houses you guys have there. Simply geourgous! And I will be 7dpo tomorrow time is drawing near!

Michelle, I wish it was sunny here, it has been raining and cold in the 30s and 40s all day! But we're gonna be sweating like slaves this weekend, 80s and up!!

Oh ladies!!! I am so upset with myself! I did a test knowing that will be bfn... But still did it :((. Now I am sad .... I couldn't wait... Unbelievable

10 years ago

Oh Ral, I'm sorry :( just remember that you're not out yet! Try to keep your spirits up if you can :)

As a side note, I'm SO jealous that you're in New Zealand! I've always wanted to go there, and backpack through the country. If only I could take like a month off of work and had unlimited funds! lol

10 years ago

Oh no Ral!!! I know you're disappointed but it's to very early! Give it a few more days at least to 11 dpo.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo