Community post

Discussion

3dpo, who's with me?

Hello ladies! Well this is my first post here on this site. I'm trying for my second baby. I have a 2 year old dd and just had a chemical pregnancy feb. 27. So I'm praying it happens this month. I also used preseed day before o. Ended up having o pains so bad the day of o we didn't so I hope I didn't miss my window!!

160 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 160 Replies | Last Page

Hi Adrienne25. I am with you. I am 7dpo and am trying to conceive my 3rd. I also used Preseed for my entire fertility period. Hope it works for you and me.

10 years ago

I just joined this site today because I need a place where I can talk about TTC without bothering anyone!

I'm 3DPO, got a positive OPK on Saturday. My husband and I are TTC #3, hopefully a girl this time around! We have 2 boys, ages 3 and 2, 15 months apart.

10 years ago

im 3 days past O trying for baby no 5 :) am so bloated an have really bad gas lol fingers crossed ladies x

10 years ago

Hi ladies glad to see you joined me. I have been sleeply all day! And I mean all day! Lol I hope we all get our

to you beautiful ladies!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies,
I am trying ttc my first.... And still failed... Today I am 5DPO. no symptoms At all. Not one:(. So maybe I failed this month too. I am hoping to get BFP. Will not test until after 12dpo just to make sure to not get bfn , I was wondering if you ladies had any symptoms at all 5dpo? Thanks and good luck all

10 years ago

5dpo here, TTC #1!

Started feeling really weird today... very gassy/burpy, indigestion and heartburn, and SO TIRED! I even took a nap this afternoon, which is unheard of for me!

Really really hoping that this is finally our month, it would be kind of cool to have a January 1 due date! :)

-Michelle

Me - 29, DW - 27 married 05/13/2010 TTC #1 off and on since 07/2011 New year, new donor! Excited to be working with someone close by! Cycle #1 (Nov. '14) = Cycle #2 (Dec. '14) = didn't try, ovulated on Christmas! Cycle #3 (Jan. '15) = Cycle #4 (Feb. '15) = Cycle #5 (Mar. '15) =

10 years ago

Hi michelle,
I really hope its our month, as i feel so ready to be a mommy :) i dont have any symptoms yet.... But hoping its just too early

10 years ago

Even though I feel weird, I'm trying to ignore it all. I don't want to get my hopes up! I'm going to wait until I'm actually late to test.

We're using FertilAid and FertilCM, soy isoflavones, and pineapple core this month... are any of you using any supplements or anything?

Me - 29, DW - 27 married 05/13/2010 TTC #1 off and on since 07/2011 New year, new donor! Excited to be working with someone close by! Cycle #1 (Nov. '14) = Cycle #2 (Dec. '14) = didn't try, ovulated on Christmas! Cycle #3 (Jan. '15) = Cycle #4 (Feb. '15) = Cycle #5 (Mar. '15) =

10 years ago

Im 4dpo, this wait is going to take forever!!!!

10 years ago

Ralucutzarusuu hello dear, with my 2 year old I didn't track dpo and all that good stuff then. But with the chemical pregnancy I had in February the most I had at 5 dpo was sore boobs (just barely) and gas. My real symptoms started at around 8 dpo, that's when I knew I was I had back ache, bloating, gas, cramps with IB, I hag got my at 12 dpo. Then it got faint as time went by but I it sticks this cycle!! Tiredness at 3dpo this time. I don't wanna symptom spot and get hopes up, but I will take it easy until.

for us all!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo