Community post

Discussion

CD 41 positive hpt finally

I have been trying off and on for the last 3 1/2 years. During an off period and grieving the loss of my first cousin and meeting my niece for the first time and seeing my brother come home from the Navy after being away for 2 yrs (all happened this month), I have found out today that I am now pregnant with my first child at the age of 40. I have experienced every emotion under the sun in the course of these last 5 weeks. I am so excited and in shock.

User Image

5 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Congrats! Such a blessing!!

9 years ago

Congratulations, wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy, delivery and baby. Many blessings to you and your family.

User Image User ImageUser Image

9 years ago

God works in mysterious ways. I'm so sorry for your loss Congrats on your pregnancy. I'm 6 weeks and one day. Hubby and I have been ttc for a year and a half. We've had three early m/c's. All ended on or before five weeks. This time my levels are rising faster then before. I'm sure everything will workout perfectly for you.

User Image

9 years ago

Congratulations!!!!

9 years ago

congratulations!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo