Community post

Discussion

TTC #1. Let's talk about it BABY DUST AREA :))))

User Image

So ladies hello,
As many of us are trying to bring an amazing human being in our lives, why not share our precious moment? :) TTC it's not an easy thing to do, and can be very stressful. I would like you all to join here and talk about what worries you? What are your symptoms? Let's compare our symptoms, see how different bodies react and let's make this journey/ wait enjoyable, after all we all go through same things here.
If you are already pregnant then you are welcomed to tell us your story, tell us what symptoms you had before you found out your BFP, would like to know and to compare, even if the simp toms might be different :)
So ladies let's begin the journey together :)

About me : I am 25 :) ttc my 1st :). I am 4DPO and so ready to be a mum :). No symptoms so far

Thank you for your comments and support and baby dust for all

5 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

i am 9dpo and have been getting positive oks for 3 days.

i also have had alot of cm

baby dust i will update you soon

by the way i am 25 ttc#1 been trying for 2 1/2 yrs

9 years ago

Oh wow ... 2 1/2. It's a pretty long time. I have wanted to gave a baby fir a long time but me and my hubby started trying for only 2 months . And I felt very sad last month when I failed to be prego :(. And now I see other women trying fir soo long :( I hope your BFP COMES SOON Keep updating

And about positive opk... Don't know how to answer that, have never used them before, I only use the fern saliva detector .

9 years ago • Post starter

what is a fern saliva detector? i have never heard of that

yeah i have pcos so it makes it more difficult to become pregnant and for it to be fulll term.

honestly i cant tell you how many times i have been depressed or let down
because i was not pregnant.

you tend to feel like a failure but just kep you head up it will happen some day :)

9 years ago

If you look at my pics, you will see full ferning, I only have 1 pic lol
It's a microscope called maybeBaby and it detects something in your saliva and turns into full ferns, if you are not ovulating all you can see are pebbles.... It's quite amassing. I like it because I dint have to spend a lot of money every month on opk's

I am sorry what exactly is pcos? If you don't mind me asking?

9 years ago • Post starter

oh ok

it is polycystic ovarian syndrom.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo