Community post

Discussion

10 days late and still BFN

I am technically 24 DPO and 10 days late on my period I took a HPT yesterday morning and had what i think was an evap line VERY FAINT (and way after taking the test) positive...took another test and it was BFN and no evap line showed up later....I have never been pg so i can't tell you if i feel pregnant persey but i feel different....My husband and I have been trying for a very long time and i get so frustrated but i am trying to stay unstressed this time. But it's hard when i am so sure this is it and it keeps coming back negative....on my test yesterday i did use the fist morning pee (4am) or should i be using the pee when i finally get up for the day?? does it really matter????

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

As long as you have been asleep for about 4 hours the 4am urine should show you a second line, so that is ok. A blood test should give your a definite result if you are 10 days late.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo