Community post

Discussion

5dpiui looking for buddies

any out there?

User Image

14 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 14 Replies | Last Page

I'm 3dpo but not IUI this time :) To early for symptoms for me I think? I have had a mild headache today and a sore back :s

9 years ago

Nowadays nothing is too early!

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

I hope so Rainbowbabe, I woke up with a really sore back last night 2am!

for you too!

9 years ago

5dpo here! Not IUI, but at-home insemination with shipped donor sperm. REALLY hoping for a BFP this month! :)

Me - 29, DW - 27 married 05/13/2010 TTC #1 off and on since 07/2011 New year, new donor! Excited to be working with someone close by! Cycle #1 (Nov. '14) = Cycle #2 (Dec. '14) = didn't try, ovulated on Christmas! Cycle #3 (Jan. '15) = Cycle #4 (Feb. '15) = Cycle #5 (Mar. '15) =

9 years ago

Hi Meesh, good luck! Any symptoms yet. I have none not like last month :/

9 years ago

I don't know if they're symptoms or not, but I've been really gassy and bloated the last couple of days, and my chin and ears have been SO ITCHY! I've been flushed and my face has felt hot, but I don't have a fever when I take my temperature. I also ate dried papaya today, which I normally HATE, but I loved it!

I really don't like to symptom spot, but some of this stuff has been really hard to ignore! I'm trying to hold out on testing until next Thursday when I'm actually late.

How is everyone else doing so far?

Me - 29, DW - 27 married 05/13/2010 TTC #1 off and on since 07/2011 New year, new donor! Excited to be working with someone close by! Cycle #1 (Nov. '14) = Cycle #2 (Dec. '14) = didn't try, ovulated on Christmas! Cycle #3 (Jan. '15) = Cycle #4 (Feb. '15) = Cycle #5 (Mar. '15) =

9 years ago

GL!!! I hope you get that BFPPPPPP We all have to stay relaxed I am 9dpiui now.. how about yall?

User Image

I am dying to test.. where are you guys now? I am 11dpiui

User Image

10dpo here! Trying to wait until Thursday morning to test! When are you planning on testing?

9 years ago

9dpo, waiting for AF or 14dpo, hate seeing negatives, so I'm not going to test early anymore :)

No symptoms here I think

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo