Community post

Discussion

Just sad

I feel terrible being sad since I know so many other people have it worse than me. I have two great kids, two and four years old. I had an 8 or 9 week miscarriage between the two of them and had a d&c. Last April I had another miscarriage at 8 or 9 weeks. Got pregnant again and lost the baby at 19 weeks in January. Last Monday I was so upset to get my period , but it turned out to just be some spotting and I got a BFP on Thursday, got bloodwork done that day because of the spotting. Was told my progesterone was low and started taking progesterone pills Friday. More bloodwork Saturday and found out my progesterone barely went up and my HCG went down. I was told to stop taking the progesterone, so now I'm just waiting for the bleeding. I didn't tell my husband I was pregnant because I didn't want to put him through another loss, especially since work has been awful for him lately. So I just needed to tell someone, I guess and here it is. It seems so unfair. I know I'm lucky to have the two kids I already have, and I love them so much, but I really wanted another. I just don't get why this is happening again. It really sucks. And it's really hard to not cry around the kids. I'm not doing a very good job!

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Thanks for sharing your story! It definitely helps me to "write it out." Good luck with your third baby - I really hope it works out for you. Stay strong!! xoxo

10 years ago

You have every right to be sad us women have it tough we go through so much I'm sending you a big hug x

10 years ago

Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo