Community post

Discussion

some insight wwould be appreciated

Hi everyone. DH and I have been trying to conceive our second child. We have 1 healthy DD who we conceived in a month. We have had 2 miscarriages in 5 months. The doctors haven't done any testing because I haven't had a third. I started charting my BBT and O date to hopefully give me a better idea. I am currently 7dpo and have aan abundant amount of CM, a little bit of nausea, headaches, fatigue, and a slight backache. I have a little bit of cramping off and on but nothing that is painful, just noticeable.

User Image

I'm hoping the link worked. Ive never done this before. If anyone can give me some insight as to if they think its a good sign of pregnancy or not that would be great. I know its too early to test right now, but I'm driving myself crazy in this TWW.

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi! Tww is tough to get through sometimes...it's an emotional symptom spotting roller coaster for me haha!! The hardest part for me is that premenstral symptoms are often the same as pregnancy symptoms. You know your body best & I have found this ttc process only helps to learn it better. I do not see the link you posted showing properly. 7dpo is very close to the time to take a hpt...hang in there a few more days...you can do it!!!!

MandMsMomma

10 years ago

I am trying so hard to hold off on testing haha. But they are just calling my name. I can't figure out how to get my link to post.. hmm....

This is my info

CD8: 97.5

CD9: 97.9

CD10: 97.4

CD11: 97.7

CD12: 97.9

CD13: 97.7 (FF said this was my O date)

1DPO: 97.9 (+OPK)

2DPO: 98.2 (+OPK)

3DPO: 98.6 (+OPK)

4DPO: 98.6 (+OPK)

5DPO: 98.6 (-OPK)

6DPO: 98.8

7DPO: 98.9

I didn't take an OPK before ovulation or the day of ovulation.

We BD on CD8, 12, 13, 14

10 years ago • Post starter

I am still new to the opk & bbt charting, but it looks like you hit your fertile window!!! I know it's hard not to poas...I think I was 8dpo testing last week lol! Just hold on a few more days!!! I totally upset myself testing early & I know better by now. I am now on cycle 10 of ttc & waiting to O. Wishing you patience & baby dust :) oh & I start opks earlier than advised because I O early sometimes...they are supposed to tell you ahead of O so you can catch that egg! Your info still looks good tho!

MandMsMomma

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo