Community post

Discussion

possible low sperm count

So my husband was told a few years back that he has a low sperm count. I don't know that much about it and we just started ttc. I was just wondering if any of you ladies had any information or advice for me. It would be greatly appreciated.

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

If he knows that he has a low sperm count, then he should also know the number. The number is very important (as are other sperm factors) but I would first ask him what his number is. If it's lower than 40 then it will be hard to conceive (again this could also depend on other factors). Check with him and best of luck to you!!

10 years ago

My husband has told me the same thing, after an accident to his left testicle when he was 18 he said his sperm was tested but i asked him the number (its been almost 10 years) and he cannot remember. But he remembers the doctor saying it would be a miracle if he conceived a child and cracked a joke about how the sperm he did have were swimming, our next step is to go to a doctor and see whats going on. But first we are gonna buy the over the counter sperm count test just to get an idea of how low it is, but again that doesnt show fertility issues like shape, swimming and other things. I would go to the doctor and see whats going on. Best of luck <3

10 years ago

He doesn't remember what his levels were, and I couldn't find any of the papers in his pile of medical papers. Most unorganized man ever lol. He decided to go in and get everything checked out again so we have an idea of what we're working with. Thanks ladies.

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo