Community post

Discussion

faint positive and bleeding

Hi I had a faint positive on Friday since then negatives and I have been bleedin all week? Need advice thanks xx

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

It doesn't necessarily mean you will/are miscarrying or should be worried but you could have low progesterone levels...I would call the doctor for an appointment as soon as you can just to make sure everything is good to go :)

10 years ago

I bled throughout my entire pregnancy and had ultrasounds almost once a week. I think my doctor was more stressed about it than I was because she and no one else could figure out why I was always bleeding even though I was just absolutely feeling fine. Baby was born one week late 9pounds 11 ounces in perfect health. Sometimes these things just happen and everything works out :)

10 years ago

Phoned the doc today the won't see me so il just need to wait it out see if I get a negative after a week :(

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo