Community post

Discussion

*sigh* Really weird PMS Or the Real Thing.....

My feelings are all over the place. 1st month TTC FOR 1st child newlywed here. CB fertility monitor, Fertile Aid pills and Pre-seed used. I am 12 dpo today. One day I feel like I'm pregnant , the next I don't. One thing is for sure, and that's the fact that I've never had PMS symptoms like this before. Lots of gas, queasiness but not quite nausea, super hungry, tired, aches back and legs, flutters followed by cramping since 3dpo, lots of CM, scratchy throat , moody, and just last night I almost gagged eating a turkey burger after only a few bites! Even with all these symptoms, I'm too scared of the disappointment of taking another test (BFN on 9dpo) this early so I'm trying to hold out until after AF is MIA. I'm so afraid, that even with all these symptoms I have, it's all in my head. It's such a stressful thing TTC for the first time. I tip my hat to those before me who have been enduring this for many cycles. I feel like I'm loosing my mind!!! Ok. Rant over. Thanks for reading.

PS. I could really use some encouraging words and stories (-:

User Image

52 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 52 Replies | Last Page

Hi! lol, right there with you! Those symptoms sound promising but it's always a waiting game in the tww on whether ur really preg or it's all in your head! With DD I have alot of symptoms but the biggest clue for me was always being hungry! When AF was due, back then, I would lose my appetite and barely eat the 1st day but when AF was due I was ravenous... listen to your body, if it's new or different symptoms it's always a good sign! Hang in there and good luck! :)

User Image

10 years ago

Thank you so much for your kind words Candie. I truly appreciate it, especially since AF showed her ugly face today): My body really played a horrible trick on me this month. Maybe my body is getting used to the fertile aid vitamins. However, the good news is I know what I did wrong. My fertility monitor was off by one day (User error) and I was working (away) on the day before AND during ovulation (I'm a Flight Attendant,<-another speed bump ) So with that being said, I'm ready to take on next month! I would love it if you stayed in touch!

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Anytime!! I'm sorry the witch showed up for you though! :( Atleast you have the bding to look forward to for next cycle!

Sounds like you have a busy schedule! Best advise I can give is try and relax and enjoy your time together! It'll happen when it happens! We were lucky with our DD, we were able to conceive her within the 1st or 2nd try without really trying though now we're TTC #2 and it's much tougher! I swear it's the stress; already having a rambunctious 3 yr old, working, etc. Stress is horrible on us and TTC. I hope that tip helps you!

I'd love to hear how things are going and keep in touch! I've added you as a friend. Write anytime you need to chat/vent!

User Image

10 years ago

Gearing up for he second go round. I'm very hopeful and more relaxed this go around. I'm not going to let the stress and anxiety get to me. My Heart and Mind are ready.

User Image

Good for you, girl! That's a good way of thinking! I just got my AF last nite so I'm now waiting for my next cycle to start! A nice little break until it starts all over again! :)

Are you going to do anything different this cycle or just let things be and see what happens?

User Image

10 years ago

Love that optimism girlie! A break from the obsessing indeed! lol Headed into ovulation today and I'm just going to relax and enjoy spending time with my Husband and not think about it so much. I bought some Instead Soft Cups and I may give them a try. I spent time with my Best Friend this week, and she is a mother of 3 Gorge Children. She revealed to me that she and her Husband spent 4 months TTC for their first and were BD like rabbits constantly! Like 3 times a day everyday!!! lol She told me, that it was when they stopped trying so hard it happened for them. It was so inspiring to me to hear that (especially when my FB newsfeed is full of new and expecting mommys), because I never knew. All this time I thought she got preggers with her children so easily. All this to say, I'm very hopeful that in due time, It will happen for me. However, I need to be patient and enjoy the ride (:

User Image

Trying not to get excited.....but I'm having a symptom that I haven't had in my cycles. Breast Tenderness. Or should I say Boob tenderness, because its mainly the left boob that is sore. Honestly, I don't know why they call them twins! lol. Other than that, I have my back pain , cramping, headaches, extreme moodiness, and weepy.......but I had a lot of those symptoms last month too, so I am more excited about the girl(s). Going to try and wait as long as I can to test.

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi! Been a while since I came on so sorry for not writing sooner! Tender bbs is a great sign and like I said before, anything new is always good! Just cuz you had the other symptoms last cycle doesn't mean ur not preggers! Hang in there and yes, wait until your AF is due or late to test to avoid the disappointment! It's hard but you can do it!

I'm glad you feel better about the wait with ttc and your friend was able to help you feel that way! Everyone is different so just cuz you didn't get preg right away isn't a bad sign! It's so unbelievably normal!

Hopefully you're relaxing and taking it easy! When is your AF due? I'm CD16 and think I ovulated either CD14 or CD15 so I'm only 1 or 2DPO. What about you?

User Image

9 years ago

I am due for my period May 12, I am 9dpo today. I still have sore bbs and today........SPOTTING!!!! Aghhhhh! I know, I know. Trying to remain calm, even thought the Implantation calculator indicated today would be most common for implantation. I wasn't expecting anything then when I saw it this morning I was shocked. I hope it isn't my flow coming early.......

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

LOL! I know it's hard but you can wait! Crossing fingers, toes, arms, everything hoping for your BFP!

Still having sore bbs is good! I know that when af is due, for me, my sore bbs go away or significantly gets reduced! So great sign it's just spotting which could be ib!! :)

User Image

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo