Community post

Discussion

January Babies:) CD4, buddies wanted

Hi im 29, trying TTC#1, now in CD4. 3rd cycle trying and i need some buddies to obsess with and share experiences and emotions. We all need some POAS discussions and support i think!

This will be a lucky thread Lets all get pregnant! :)

I have a good feeling about this month

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hey I am on cd 5 and I have been ttc my first child every since January and if I conceive this cycle I will be due most likely on jan.12 2015. Good luck And baby dust.

10 years ago

Nunumama lots of and to you, and hopefully more ladies will join us

What methods are you using?

Last circle i used an OPK that showed that i am ovulating, midcircle, so that was good. I dont know what to do differently this month. I saw that some women that are TTC are using some kind up cups.. to keep the sperm close to the cervix..? have you tried it? sounds a little strange, but might work

10 years ago • Post starter

This cycle I am trying vitex, maca, epo, vitamin b-6 and I'm also taking a probiotic. I started taking vitex last month because I was not ovulating on my own. I ovulated 16 days after taking the vitex so I'm hoping to ovulate sooner this cycle. Me and dh also use preseed.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo