Community post

Discussion

Cervix position 10 dpo

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for four years. I have two healthy toddlers already, butwe need one more to complete or family.

I teach my symptoms very well, and the only thing off this month for me is... 1 I ovulated early cd10, 2 I've been having strange nervepain in my right hip, and 3 my cervix has been very low, very hard, and tightly closed. I'm used to my cervix bouncing around my twoweekwait. until last night it rose maybe an inch, I just thought that was odd....

anyone experiencing the same off symptoms??

Mrs.Jackson trying on number three to compete or family!

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi,
I'm new here, and I know this post is a little old but did you end up pregnant? I'm just as you were in this post. Thanks!

9 years ago

actually af showed up right on time. I obviously have some fertility issues, but I won't find out exactly what's wrong until a week from now... smh. I've been ttc 2 years now with only miscarriages and chemicalpregnancy.

Mrs.Jackson trying on number three to compete or family!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo