Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 4!

View Full Post

Our "secret" group continues unabated!

CD 6 for me, wheeeeeee...not much side effects on the Femara so far but I do have some night sweats happening.

604 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 604 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies,

Holly, how are you feeling? I am a bit confused what exactly did you have done?

Cam, hey lady, how are you?! Have you caught up on rest?

Amag, I am sure all is well and will continue to be for your LO. Hope you stay on your schedule! I hate being apart from the DH, but trying to embrace it, lol.

Law, hope you are having fun with your SIL!!

SMH, I just may create one to see Miss Rella! How are things going for you all today?

Luv, Blue, Jan, 1st, AFMed, Nicolene hoping all is well with you ladies!

AFM, I am doing well, still excited for tomorrow. Just ready to find out what's the problem and how can it be fixed!! I will keep y'all posted :)

10 years ago

Jada yes I have, I'm getting off soon and studying finals are Monday :-)

User Image

10 years ago

Hey ladies! Just got back online. Busy day. I have 45 minutes before I head out for my acupuncture appointment.

Jada to answer your question, I have been riddled with thin uterine lining. I don't know if this has always been a problem, but we noticed it when I started seeing the RE and being monitored. Last year I had 3 medicated cycles (1 IUI, 1 TI, and one that was a bust due to no follies). On all 3 cycles, my lining was thin. I don't think it made it passed 5.75 (and that was the best...when I was taking estrogen shots and suppositories).

I took a 4 month break from the meds and have been doing acupuncture. I decided last week to give IUI a try again (note: if I don't get pregnant by June, we're planning to so an IVF Vacation since it is cheaper and a crap shoot for me). Anywho... this cycle my RE told me she wanted to try something different - A Neupogen Wash. Neupogen is a drug is commonly used in cancer patients undergoing chemo, to stimulate stem cells, and white blood cell production. Apparently, it has been discovered that injecting it in the uterus can cause your lining to thicken. That is the procedure I had done. They used a balloon to expand the uterus and then injected the Neupogen into my uterus via a catheter. The procedure felt similar to my HSG...except it hurt a little more and lasted a little bit longer. After the RE injected the fluid, I had to lay down on the table for 20 minutes to let it take hold. I had a little spotting today, but probably from the catheter or the balloon. I feel okay now.

Tomorrow (CD 9) I give myself an estrogen injection. Then CD10, I'm going in for a follicle and lining check. Then we will learn if the Neupogen has had some effect and if I have any follicles. I'll also learn what medications I need to take next and when we can estimate I will have my IUI. Fingers crossed and praying for big juicy follicles and a fluffy uterine lining...or a least the start of one!

User Image

10 years ago

Sorry I have been gone so long. I hope to catch up here tommorrow. The whole truck thing took a lot of trips to the city and back but its now sitting in my yard registered and all! I am currently on cd 7. All blood work says I am extremely healthy, ovaries are doing what they should. So the man is of course now concerned he's the reason we haven't gotten pregnant yet. Ultrasound to check out the rest of the stuff for me on the 29th. My mans bloodwork on may 1st.And then referred to an ob or the fertility clinic. That's all so far!

User Image

10 years ago

Cam hope you're feeling ok today! GL with studying!

JLH glad AF finally left! Waiting to O again...whee what fun. Heh heh :) Hope your doc visit goes well! FX for you! My weekend was good, got to stay home basically the whole time and I'm enjoying it!

amag thanks girl! I agree, the stress of the IUI isn't worth it right now. Love how you told the in-laws about the baby! So cute! :)

SMH sounds like solid baby advice! I will check out that book. Sorry about your blisters! They're a nightmare aren't they? When I walk really far (usually over 8 miles) I can get MASSIVE blisters like 2 inches in diameter. Yeeesh. But even small ones hurt like a biotch! I had forgotten that you have a Femara baby! That definitely makes me feel hopeful :)

lawbride have fun with your SIL! Hope she is a pleasant one ;)

Holly holy crap! Your description of that treatment sounds traumatizing! Do you have vasal/vagal reactions when they mess with your cervix? Those are the worst. I get really dizzy and nauseous and such. I really hope your u/s's go well and your lining is amazing. If they can get your lining right then at least you'd be a good candidate for IVF I bet!

bluerose heya! Glad the truck is sorted out, and glad your bloodwork is normal! If your DH is a bit low (like mine) he can take vitamins. I make my DH take FertilityBlend for Men 2 pills a day, plus I just added 1000 mg of L-Arginine a day. Supposed to increase his count. Couldn't hurt anyway to start your DH on that stuff, because it takes a few months to reach full effect. Worst case scenario is you waste a few bucks. Getting an SA is no big whoop anyway. So glad you are getting all the tests done!

AFM CD 12, nothing happening really. I didn't realize how long it had been since i'd posted, sorry girls! Been enjoying my husband-free week, LOL. I get to watch whatever TV I want, when I want. It's the best. :-P

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies,

Had my appointment. They drew blood and then we did the procedure. The fibroids are not in the uterine cavity but surrounding it still causing issues. I have my next appointment 13 May and we will talk next steps. To remove them I would have to have the open myometcomy and not sure that's the way he wants to go. They sent the bloodwork to check my ovary reserve again and we will get the results in May. He did mention IUI and to be honest ladies if I am indeed ovulating, which I believe I am...I would like to try it. He said the fibroids could have moved my ovary and he's not sure if my tubes are reaching them?? I'm sad yet staying lifted and praying we can do the IUI on June staying with the same timeframe...

Will write more later

10 years ago

JLH sorry that the fibroids are outside the uterus! That does complicate things. I hope your doc decides quickly how best to proceed. I think you should definitely try the IUI, might as well as long as cost isn't an issue. FX that your tubes are picking up those eggs just fine! If you ever need to vent or freak out we are here for you hun!

10 years ago • Post starter

Sorry Jada about the outcome but it's not over it can and will still happen for you. Luv hey sweetie I'm doing ok but very tired CD 24. I'm just getting out of class and going home to get some ice cream and sleep then up studying again.

User Image

10 years ago

Sorry I have been absent the past few weeks.... I have had a really hard time with my allergies and all this pollen... Thankfully it has rained some here and I am hoping that will clear some pollen out.

I will try my best to catch up on everyone this evening when I get home!

10 years ago

Good Morning Ladies! Had a few moments this morning seeing as I can't sleep so thought I would pop on here.

Amag- Such a cute way to tell them, I am super excited for you!

Jada- I am thinking about you hun, I sure hope that it all works out, you truly deserve this. I am not to worried about my mil, it sucks but there is not much I can do and just have to keep my family as number one. I am feeling ok, some days better then others. I do not think my dd understands I tell her there is a baby in mommy's belly and she does give it a kiss, so that is sweet.

SMH- That is my fear she will come back crazier then ever...LOL I am sorry about your supply I hope the LC can help. My dd did not sleep through the night till 9 months, but she was more of a snacker, it was hard to get her to actually eat a good amount, and felt like I was feeding her non stop, till this day she is still a snacker.

Law- hope you have fun with your SIL

Holly- Hope this new treatment works for you. The science behind it sounds amazing!

Cam-Good luck on your finals!!!

Blue- so happy your blood work was great!!! and now with a plan in action hopefully great things will happen. Sorry DH feels down though.

Luv- Ha ha Husband free week, that sounds fun.

1st I totally feel you!! We must live close to eachother because that is the exact predicament here, my black car was yellow from all the pollen, hope this rain does help cause I am struggling with my allergies.

AFM- not much to report, just hanging in there and keeping busy. My co=workers little ones are doing better. The little boy hopefully will come home in about 2 weeks, but the little girl prob not till the end of May. I have my next OB appointment today. If the kido aint shy hopfully we can see if it's a boy or girl=0)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo