Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 4!

View Full Post

Our "secret" group continues unabated!

CD 6 for me, wheeeeeee...not much side effects on the Femara so far but I do have some night sweats happening.

604 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 300 of 604 Replies | Last Page

@luv: I'm so sorry. :( I'm 99% sure the trigger will save. I still think you should go in on Tuesday. If you've confirmed ovulation by temping your dh probably doesn't need to go but you should go in. Let them also confirm ovulation and talk about the plan for next cycle. Ask them what they plan to do so THEY don't miss it again. Hopefully you won't need them next month but still. I can't imagine how frustrated you are. I'm sorry :( do they have an on call doctor you can ask? Might be worth calling the office to see.

User Image

9 years ago

Cam! Where'd you go? What's happening girlie?

9 years ago

Thanks janise and SMH! I think we will both go in Tuesday anyway. At least thry can do a SA and see where DH is now. Just wondering if I should trigger now! If I dont have a temp jump tomorrow I will. In Madison for races. 10k tonight. FX!

9 years ago • Post starter

@luv: good luck at the races!!

User Image

9 years ago

SMH thanks my dear!! Are you feeling any better? Did you start antibiotics?

AFM temp still low so I will trigger tonight as planned. Couldn't hurt! First race was amazing. The course is gorgeous, basically a tour of UW's campus. Perfect weather and I personally love how hilly it was (though I heard a lot of people complain...LOL I passed so many folks up those big hills)! :) Next race in 3 hours!

@luv: sounds like things couldn't be going better for you!! That is awesome your temp is still low and that you haven't O'd. Timing just might be impeccable!!! Congrats on such a kickass race. I can totally imagine you passing people on the hills and getting stronger as they become weaker lol. So happy for you.

Afm: Yep, on my 2nd round of amoxicillin.. Things are slowly starting to not be 100% miserable. Less than 5 weeks before I go back to work :( looks like I'll have to buy all new clothes as I haven't lost an ounce.. Gained since being home from the hospital :( hoping once my foot heals and I get moving the weight will start to come off. (I have a neuroma and it feels like I'm walking on a marble or a knife is going thru my foot when I wear shoes...)

User Image

9 years ago

SMH glad you are starting to feel better! Don't worry about not losing weight yet, girl. You have enough to deal with! I say women get a year after baby to start dealing with the weight ;) Sorry about the neuroma though! Lands sakes you deserve a break today!! Thanks for the kind words about my races too! I love you guys :)

Hello to all the ladies!

The half marathon went well! It was slower than I was hoping for but it was really hot and the course was extremely hilly. There was one hill that was over 1/10th of a mile and EASILY a 15% incline. I looked at it and as ballsy as I am about hills I was like "are you EFFING kidding me?!" Made it, though! Finished barely under 3 hours, but still, it's under 3 hours ;) SIL finished in 2:31 which is unreal! Go figure! So she won the "bet" ;) Now she's hooked on racing though. Made it home in one piece and gonna recover now.

As far as TTC goes, good news: not only was my temp still low this AM, but my OPK was back to negative!! I am wondering if yesterday's OPK was a fluke. Like, maybe my urine was really concentrated. It was definitely darker than usual. So I am still praying to god that my temps stay down and I will trigger tonight and hope my workouts made my body super confused. :)

Hope you girls are having a great holiday weekend! Stay away from my friends, AF!

@luv: well done on the 1/2 marathon!!! And I am praying that positive OPK was a fluke!! Maybe these races are just what your body needed to get kicked into gear!

I agree. I deserve a break :) staying positive tho. I did manage about an hour nap while Rella was napping.

User Image

9 years ago

Hi ladies!! Been busy but missing y'all.

Luv, congrats!! And hoping the timing of everything is exactly what you need! I go back in Tuesday morning at 715 for more bloodwork and U/S. Hoping we both get great news and I bet we will!!

SMH, wow time passes so fast :( hope the meds work! That foot situation sounds terrible!!! Hope it all gets better and fast...

Jan, how are you?

Dev, anything new?

A.rich, you still around?? If so hope all is well;)

AFM, was running around all day Friday doing stuff for the new house...yesterday was in the road from 6:40am until 9:30pm! Met my brother as he's keeping my pups while we make this transition. It was hard but they are in good hands!! I go back on Tuesday to see how things are looking. Was instructed to bd Sunday and Monday in the event I O on my own...they will see how I am and what needs to happen from there, but the Clomid and TI is perfectly fine. I will keep y'all posted ;)

9 years ago

@jlh yep still around got my sister staying at my place for the week so a bit busy. Everything is fine atm if the bleeding keeps happening I was told to tell the doctor I'm having break through bleeding. It's annoying 2 af's in 4wks lol one is bad enough haha

Mi Amor 22/2/2013 User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo