Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 4!

View Full Post

Our "secret" group continues unabated!

CD 6 for me, wheeeeeee...not much side effects on the Femara so far but I do have some night sweats happening.

604 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 604 Replies | Last Page

@luv: woohoo!! That's great news!

@dev: hopefully a break is all you need :)

@blue: Hopefully the roundup works and you can get gardening :)

Afm: it's definitely mastitis. :( my doctor called in more antibiotics. I'm miserable. I feel bad for Rella too because the milk out of the infected boob tastes SO salty.... The other one is still delicious!

User Image

9 years ago

Morning ladies! I have had a busy yet productive day so far!

SMh, so sorry to hear you aren't feeling well! I need to research what you have as I am unfamiliar. Enjoy your time if you can!

A. Rich, that sounds great I am happy to hear everything is working out and you didn't have to move. I am doing well thanks!

Dev, I hate to hear she's approaching :( You know August seems to be a magical month, we are going to focus on a few other things too and see what's happens with the Clomid and TI if nothing then we are going to look at the IUI in August! I just hope we remain in touch!!

Luv, hey lady when's your appointment??

AFM, had my blood drawn this am and the U/S and awaiting the results from the lab. The U/S shows one follicle at 15 and the nurse said it looks like perhaps my body is already gearing up for ovulation. So we are waiting to hear back from the bloodwork. She said the trigger shot is still an option and she is getting that ordered! Sooooo we shall see :)

9 years ago

SMH LOL I know it's not funny but I had to cringe a bit at how you found out that the infected boob milk tastes salty!

bluerose sounds like you have a good weekend coming up! Yay for shorts weather and no more weeds! What will you be planting?

JLH girrrl I had my appt today! Talked about it in my post ;) FX that you get good results and get them quickly!

9 years ago • Post starter

@jlhart: woohoo! Sounds good! Let us know about the bloodwork.

User Image

9 years ago

Here is my image of my last dipstrip. Thinking it is still completely negative like this mornings. I just wanted to get rid of the last strip.

Thank you for all the kind words ladies. I am not giving up completely.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=273692

9 years ago

So sorry ladies that message I sent clearly started this morning yet was sent much later! LOL

Luv, SOOOO excited for you!! Sounds like you are well in your way ;) you ready for your races?!

Dev, I keep telling myself it's about timing...I'm sure it's going to happen for you!!

SMH and all: the nurse called back and said I'm not quite there yet and the doc wants me to go back in on Tuesday for a repeat of today. From there they will give me the prescription and I will use it only if needed. So still feeling pretty good about it and hoping the Clomid worked and continues to. Forgot to ask about my lining but will try to remember next week!!

9 years ago

@at bluerose thanks for that but my son is now 10.5 weeks old and I've had 2 periods already this is my 3rd I was just bleeding last week I wonder if it has something to do with me now taking contraception...

Hmmm!

@luv that sound sooooo exciting omg I'm sooo happy for you can't wait to see your bfp! Woohoo!

@janise sorry bout af :(

@jlh hope your appointment went well!

Hi to all the other ladies thinking of you all

@dev about to check out your test :)

Mi Amor 22/2/2013 User Image

9 years ago

@dev af is not here yet love :) hoping for the best for you fx

Mi Amor 22/2/2013 User Image

9 years ago

Okay, NOW I am pissed off. Yesterday the REs told me "there's no way you will surge tomorrow." So OF COURSE I have a positive OPK today. OF COURSE I DO. Because my body absolutely refuses to go my way. So I will almost certainly ovulate before Tuesday, which means I can't get an IUI, and I can't even call the doctor beforehand to ask what the f*** I should do re: trigger shot and IUI because they will not be open until AFTER WE'RE SUPPOSED TO GET THERE ON TUESDAY and the G-D office is over an hour's drive away. I should have listened to my gut and asked for this contingency but I decided to just trust the doctors. God dammit. I guess BD will have to do this month but I am super pissed because I spent $77 on the trigger and who knows if I can save it another month.

9 years ago • Post starter

Luv: I dont even know what to say. That's really messed up and I can understand how you feel. ((Hugs))

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo