Community post

Discussion

SO Confused!

Hi all-

My husband and I have been TTC for a little over 2 years. Somehow this month, I felt completely different. But I have questions :/

March 11 was my last period.
I have about a 34 day cycle.

Since 3dpo I have been uncomfortable.

-bloating
-gas
-EXHAUSTED (taken a 2 hour nap almost everyday)
-thirsty
-peeing a slight bit more
-lots of pressure/cramping (I don't have PMS cramps ever)

Guessing I'm around 10 dpo? And I chart my bbt but sometimes not regularly enough. A fact that my normal temperature is around 97.45ish. My temperatures the last 7 days have been 97.89ish everyday. This morning however they were 97.25, which I thought was insane. I also had some mild spotting this morning, some brown with pink in my cm. Not enough to even get on my underwear.

I'm not sure if af is coming and this month is done. I never have any symptoms with my period. So feeling those other symptoms was weird for me, so I wasn't sure what was going on.

Any suggestions?

4 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

The light spotting could be from implantation bleeding. I've been pregnant three times (3 m/cs) and each time I've had weird cramps, bloating, etc before I even knew I was pregnant.

Soif I was in your shoes I would hold out for a few days so that you HCG can increase (if you're pregnant) and then take a HPT.

User Image

10 years ago

After long TTC and one conception (unfortunately I miscarried on third month), my experience is that there isnt any symptom before DPO 14 that is different from those of an AF coming. When I was finally pregnant, the only different thing from all the other periods was that I didnt have any brown spotting. Of course other women say that they had BFP after spotting.
Be patient, keep yourself busy with things you like, enjoy yourself and get a test after DPO 13. I really wish you for a BFP this month! Stay in touch!

9 years ago

Thanks you guys!

Still holding out! I tested today which is 12dpo and got a BFN, but temp is still up and everything.

When I get my period I literally have no symptoms. So that's the only thing that made me think about being pregnant this cycle was all the things I was dealing with already.

I know of many people who get BFN until after they were suppose to miss their period. So I'll wait until Tuesday!

I appreciate it & yes I hope this is my cycle too!!

I will let you know!

:)

9 years ago • Post starter

I wish you this month to be the month!!!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo