Community post

Discussion

ttc after depo

so I lost my last two pregnancies and got on depo to give my body a break and now I am ready to try again. I have read so many horror stories about women not getting a period for a year or more. I did some reading and went and bought natures answer female complex which is a hormonal balancer and vitex. I took them for first time last night and woke up bleeding which made me excited to get things going. Anyone else have luck using vitex or hormonal balancers to get regular again?? Its been two weeks since my last shot was due so I know I have a long way to go just wondering?

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I got off depo 12 months ago but my LP was stuffed even last month at 9 days. This cycle I took vitex and black mores pre conception gold and bang I o'd on day CD 12 :). We weren't trying until a couple months ago but the effects of depo last a long time. Good luck to you too!

[url=<a href=

10 years ago

I took depo twice and then went on pill and my period has been regular since. That was a year ago that I went off pill and still nothing. So frustrating.

10 years ago

I was due for my depo shot in january and didn't take it and have been ttc for almost 4 mos now. Hopefully you get your BFP soon and lots of baby dust to you

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo