Community post

Discussion

vitex, hormonal balance vitamins?

so I got off depo shot two weeks ago and read horror stories of women not getting periods for a year or more. I did some reading and read that vitex and hormonal vitamins are good to regulate you out. took some last night for first time and woke up bleeding so got me all excited. Has anyone else took these and had it help them get regular after depo? Any success stories??

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I was on depo and it completely screwed up my system. I took a different form of hormonal vitamins but can honestly say that this is th first month that everything is all on track. My temps are bang on, cervical fluid, everything. I took the vitamins for a month in January. February and March my temps were all over the place because my body was trying to get evened out but this month I'm super happy. Doctor says everything looks great :) Good luck and give the vitamins some time to work it out!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo