Community post

Discussion

ttw!!!!!

Hey ladies anybody else on there tww I'm 6dpo and wanted to swap symptoms see what you are all experiencing :)User Image

100 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 100 Replies | Last Page

Hi there! I am currently in the TWW as well. Today I am 5dpo.
I have PCOS and this is my first cycle using Femara. I was so disappointed that I didn't ovulate by cd15, but lo and behold, cd18 I ovulated! For the first time in months!!

Here are the symptoms I've experienced...

O day: backache, fatigue, crampy
1dpo: backache, fatigue, tender breasts
2dpo: diarrhea, fatigue, nausea, twinges
3dpo: backache, crampy, fatigue, gassy, twinges, nausea, tender breasts
4dpo: crampy, diarrhea, fatigue, gassy, tender breasts
5dpo: twinges, fatigue, tender breasts, gassy

The biggest signs for me have definitely been the fatigue and the sore boobs! I slept 10 hours last night and am already ready for a nap. My boobs ACHE especially above on my chest and under my armpits.

What symptoms are you having, kdolphin?

Kate the Great

10 years ago

I haven't charted my first couple days as never charted before....
But here's what I have in the last few day
4dpo gassy tired irritable bad nights sleep as was up 4 times for toilet
5dpo so tired and gassy I sound like I'm boiling something, backache few reigned headache,heartburn and really bad diarrhoea, irritable
6dpo (today) still very gassy tired sleeping well over the top, thirsty, diarrhoea,cramps and bad heartburn irritable cried this afternoon over nothing

Fingers crossed for that baby dust

10 years ago • Post starter

I believe it's the increase in Progesterone that is making us tired and gassy. But that's good because I understand it's the hormone that helps babies STICK!

Hope you get to feeling better soon and I sure hope we get our 's this month!

Kate the Great

10 years ago

Me to!!!
When are u testing?

I'm trying to hold out until Saturday (9dpo) and then start using up my internet cheapies every day!

Kate the Great

10 years ago

Yeah holding out till Saturday/Sunday

Hi everyone, I am 2dpo... I have just had a headache for 2 days and felt sick... Finger crossed for this month... Baby dust all around xx

10 years ago

Baby dust :D hope this is all our months

Karlou and kdolphin - how are you feeling today? Last night I noticed my boobs and chest were covered with super blue veins! I don't think I've ever noticed that! Thoughts??

Kate the Great

10 years ago

Not the best :( lots of twingies in my right side and feel like gonna explode am that bloated.my boobs are only thing that haven't change

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo