Community post

Discussion

Any symptoms in early DPO's?

Hi! I had a OPK+ on day 16 (4-2-14), thinking I ovulated on day 17. Therefor I would now be at 4DPO today. I've been very tired the last 2 days, had to take naps during the day... Woke up 2-3 times each night to go to bathroom, which never happens normally. I've been taking Serophene this month, for the first time. Anyone else having symptoms in very early DPO's? I find it very (too) early to be real....! Also, very creamy and abundant CM.

Anyone else?

8 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Replies

I am 7 dpo, and I am feeling serious symptoms. I've been pregnant twice before, miscarrying both times, and I feel like i'm going crazy and making up my symptoms. I havent taken any fertility supplements, but I do think that you could be feeling symptoms of something at 4 dpo. Even though your body probably hasn't implanted, overactive bladder was very common in my previous pregnancies. Here's hoping to both of us!!!

10 years ago

Thanks for your answer! I've been pregnant once before but miscarried at 10 weeks. I had 2 D+C for that pregnancy, and many complications after... According to my Gyn. my ovaries are kind of asleep because of the anesthesia during both of the D+C. My progesterone levels were very low last month, meaning that my ovulation was either not happening, or wasn't good. That's why this cycle I started the Serophene. I'm really hoping these symptoms are good signs. However I'm afraid I might be according too much importance to my symptoms, and I'm scared I might be making them up...! Hopefully not...! In my first pregnancy I had my first symptoms at 5 weeks...! So having symptoms at 4DPO is new for me...!

10 years ago • Post starter

Did you test yet? I feel I'm having early symptoms and would love to know what happened.

User Image

9 years ago

I saw my gynaecologist on Wednesday, and he told me he thought there was a good chance I was pregnant because of my progesterone level. I then went for a blood test, and I'm pregnant!! :D It was a BFP ++++++++++++++! I'll have to do a dating ultrasound to know how far along I am, but probably at around 5 weeks.

9 years ago • Post starter

I have no idea to be honest. The body does crazy things BUT, i remember the first time I was preggies, I had very minor symptoms (weight loss was one of the big ones in fact) and I tested negative for the first 4 weeks. I felt something was off when I didn't get a period but didn't think I was pregnant. I took a test anyway and I got a very faint line 3 times. I thought because it wasn't a dark line that I wasn't pregnant this was AT LEAST 25 dpo. I waited another month and still no AF so I KNEW something was wrong and went to Planned Parenthood to find out I was BFP! I couldn't believe. There are no rules. The body does what it wants and I find that unless a women is REALLY in tune with her body, most women who were actually pregnant didn't even notice until they missed a period and sometimes after. I recommend to stop worrying about and if you are, you will KNOW by a BFP after not having a period. That's my experience.

9 years ago

Aaaahhhh Congratulations!!!!! I'm so happy for you! Now, instead of a two week wait, it's forty. But you've got at least 5 down! xD Good luck, it's a journey. :3

User Image

9 years ago

Thanks! I'm realy happy. However I can't wait for the first 3months to be over.... I'm scared something like what happened at the last pregnancy will happen again...... It really scares me....

9 years ago • Post starter

Fingers crossed everything will work out as it's supposed to. I was a 'high risk pregnancy' with my son, due to the number of MC I've had, but have a healthy, happy, 10 month baby boy. I had a chemical last month, but hopefully have a sticky bean this time! Just take it easy. Your body feels it when you're stressed. Be happy, eat right, and have your SO baby you. ;)

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo